Brawl Stars’ latest episode of Brawl Talk released today, introducing a ton of new features including a new season, Brawl Pass, mode, Brawler, and more.
The second season of Brawl Stars will be released on July 6. It will be called the “Summer of Monsters” and will last for 10 weeks.
The new season will also bring a new Brawl Pass. The pass will have two variants: a free version and a paid one. The paid version will have two exclusive skins called “Super Ranger Brock” and “Mecha Paladin Surge.” The new chromatic brawler Surge will also be unlockable.
This update will also make a quality of life change to the Brawl Pass. Players will be able to collect their rewards in any order that they want.
New Brawler: Surge
Surge is a chromatic brawler and can be unlocked through the Brawl Pass. He is one of the most unique Brawlers to be introduced.
The Brawler’s main attack shoots projectiles which divide into smaller projectiles on hitting an enemy. Surge’s super, on the other hand, makes his “attacks different” and increases his overall strength. The super has three counts with each activation making Surge stronger. The Brawler loses all his extra strength on being killed, though.
New game mode: Super City Rampage
Super City Rampage is a player-versus-environment (PvE) mode.
In this mode, three brawlers fight against a “big boss” on a new map which resembles a city. The boss will try to destroy the city. Players have to prevent this from happening in two minutes.
Super Ranger Brock
It is an exclusive skin on the season two Brawl Pass.
Mecha Paladin Surge
It is also an exclusive skin on the season two Brawl Pass.
Mega Beetle Bea
King Crab Tick
- Supercell is adding silver and gold skins for players who have accumulated a huge number of coins. The silver skin costs 10,000 coins while the gold skin is worth 25,000 coins. Players can only purchase the gold skin after they have bought the silver one. They will be available for all Brawlers.
- A new object called Rope Fence is also coming in the update. The rope fence is being added to several maps in the game. Players will be able to shoot through the fence but can’t walk through them. Just like walls, they can be destroyed by Brawlers’ super.
- Hot Zone will be staying in the game due to high demand. It will enter rotation with certain maps.
- More pins are being added in this update. Pins can be used in-game through a message button on the screen.
- The trophy road will be extended to 50,000 trophies.
- Crow and White Crow are getting a remodel.
At the end of the Brawl Talk, Supercell gave fans a small teaser. A message popped up which read “10 gadgets!” Supercell maybe adding some new gadgets to the game for every week of the second season.