The first monthly final for the Clash Royale League (CRL) 2021 will happen on Feb. 20 and 21. The top eight players from the monthly qualifiers will be competing for a share of the $50,000 prize pool and qualification points to the CRL World Finals 2021.
The CRL has returned to individual open-for-all competitions in 2021. Players have to make their way to the monthly qualifiers and finals through the in-game trophy races. The monthly qualifiers and finals will give qualification points for the 2021 World Finals. The top 32 players will compete in the $1 million CRL 2021 World Finals toward the end of the year.
Here’s everything you need to know about the CRL 2021 monthly final one.
- Eight players will compete in a double-elimination bracket to decide the champions.
- In this format, a player is eliminated after suffering two losses.
The top eight players from the monthly qualifiers, which were held on Feb. 13 and 14, have qualified. They are:
- King Miniminter
- TQ Ruben
- KIX Light
The $50,000 prize pool and qualification points will be awarded as follows.
- First: $20,000 and 100 points
- Second: $10,000 and 70 points
- Third: $6,000 and 50 points
- Fourth: $4,000 and 50 points
- Fifth and sixth: $3,000 and 35 points
- Seventh and eighth: $2,000 and 35 points