As usual, certain units and classes thrive while others underperform in the current meta. Riot devs are focusing on buffing a slew of champions that have struggled to be viable, like Senna, Lucian, and Olaf. Several champions and traits, like Taric and the Crystal Origin, are being toned down. And a new trait bonus being added to the Glacial class should help make it an intriguing option.
- Crystal damage threshold changed from 100/60 to 110/60.
- Glacial chance to stun changed from 20/35/50 percent to 25 percent at all levels.
- New Glacial bonus now deals 75/175/350 Magic Damage on stun.
- The mana increase from Poison changed from 50 percent to 33 percent.
- Ornn spell damage changed from 100/200/300 to 125/250/450.
- Taliyah mana changed from 50/80 to 30/80.
- Senna ally damage bonus changed from 15/40/65 to 20/45/70.
- Azir mana changed from 75/100 to 50/100.
- Nocturne attack speed changed from 0.7 to 0.8.
- Lucian spell attack damage ratio changed from 0.3/0.4/0.5 to 0.5/0.5/0.5.
- Olaf health changed from 750 to 850.
- Olaf spell bonus attack speed changed from 100/150/450 percent to 125/150/450 percent.
- Singed spell damage changed from 150/300/2000 to 225/300/2000.
- Taric invulnerability duration changed from 3/3/5 to 2.5/2.5/8.
- Zed attack speed changed from 1.0 to 1.1.
UI updates and bug fixes
- You can now mouse over the Stage Tracker to see the exact opponents you previously faced. Praise Craggle.
- Red Buff tooltip now correctly describes partial healing reduction.
- Olaf’s spell now properly cleanses and immunizes all attack speed slowdown effects.