Players on Android and iOS from around the world can update the game to hop into PUBG Mobile’s patch 1.4. The update will bring three new modes, a vehicle, a new arena map, and more to the game.
Android users will require 660 MB of free storage to download the new update. IOS users, on the other hand, will need at least 1.67 GB of free storage. Players who update the game before May 16 will get the following rewards:
- 2,888 BP
- 100 AG
- Banana Bonanza (Three days)
How to download PUBG Mobile’s update 1.4 on Android?
To download the update on Android devices, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Click on the Menu option in the top left of the screen.
- From the Menu, select the My Apps and Games option.
- A screen will open displaying all your apps and games which have updates available.
- Click on the update button next to PUBG Mobile and wait for it to finish downloading and installing.
How to download PUBG Mobile’s patch 1.4 update on iOS devices?
If you have an Apple device, follow these steps to hop onto the new version of the game.
- Open the App Store.
- Tap on the Updates option.
- Click on the Update button next to PUBG Mobile.
PUBG Mobile’s patch 1.4.0 brings the Titan Strikes mode, Hangar arena map, the Coupe RB, and the over the shoulder shooting mode. The Royale Pass for the 19th season of the game, which will begin on May 17, is also here.