Philadelphia Fusion announces international Overwatch League roster
Philadelphia Fusion's 12-man Overwatch League roster is one of the more internationally diverse teams in the league.
Players from nine different countries across the world will represent Philadelphia when Overwatch League begins its preseason matches on Dec. 6. Clad in orange and black, the team is a mixture of players from FaZe Clan, 123, GamersOrigin, Team Gigantti, eUnited, Cloud9 EU, and Ardeont, among others. Here's the full roster.
- Isaac “Boombox” Charles – United Kingdom
- Jae “Carpe” Hyeok Lee – South Korea
- Joona “fragi” Laine – Finland
- Georgo “ShaDowBurn” Guscha – Russia
- Hong Jun “Hotba” Choi – South Korea
- Giuseppe “Joemeister” Gaetano Gramano – Canada
- Alberto “Neptuno” Gonzalez Molinillo – Spain
- Jeonghwan “DayFly” Park – South Korea
- Gael “Poko” Gouzarch – France
- Josue “Eqo” Corona – Israel
- Simon “Snillo” Ekstrom – Sweden
- Sumin “SADO” Kim – South Korea
"We have worked hard to assemble a strong mix of all-star players and hidden gems that are ready to break out and compete with the world's best," Comcast Spectacor CEO Dave Scott said in a statement. "The Fusion roster features players and coaches from North America, Europe and Asia, which reflects the international makeup of Philadelphia, as well as our brand’s promise, a ‘Fusion’ of players from all across the world."