Continuing the trend of multi-game organizations joining the fray in Overwatch, Denial Esports is the latest team to pick up a squad for Blizzard’s FPS, they announced. The team has experience in various first-person shooters, ranging from Call of Duty to Team Fortress.
— Denial Esports (@DenialEsports) October 13, 2016
- Colin “Jolson” Anderson (DPS)
- Derek “zza” Johnson (DPS)
- Jacob “endless’ P. (Tank/Flex)
- Michael “GodHand” Hoang (Support)
- Donald “Dahun” Leigh (Support)
- Félix ”xQc” Lengyel (Tank)
As the Overwatch scene continues to grow, expect more up-and-coming players to fill out rosters of esports organizations. The scene is already large for a game that released just under five months ago, and undiscovered talent will continue to pop up as time goes on.
Are you excited for Denial’s OW team? Let us know in the comments below and follow @GAMURScom on Twitter for further esports coverage.