Battlegrounds Mobile India’s update 1.6 is here and it’s introduced a lot of new features to the game.
The new update has brought the Flore Menace mode to the game. In this mode, an alien civilization called Yarilo is invading Erangel, Sanhok, and Livik in BGMI. As a result, special life barriers have been created which will heal players inside it. Cell Matrix, an alien spaceship, has also arrived exclusively to Erangel which will take players to the sky.
Besides this, Krafton has announced that eight old modes will be returning to the battle royale game later into the update. One of these will be the anticipated Vikendi map. Some other improvements, including the addition of a recording option, have also been made to the game.
You can download the update through the Google Play Store. If you aren’t able to do this, the APK and OBB files can be downloaded to hop onto the latest update.
The APK file’s size is 91.8MB, while the OBB file is 683.99MB. Additional data including maps, skins, and textures will be downloaded when the game is opened. Players can select what features they want to download.
How to download Battlegrounds Mobile India on Android?
- Download and extract the APK and OBB files.
- Once this is done, locate them on your device.
- Click on the APK file to begin the installation process. You may need to enable the installation of apps from unknown sources in the settings, however.
- The OBB file, on the other hand, has to be copied to the following location: Android > OBB > com.pubg.imobile. If this folder doesn’t exist, create it with the same name.
- Open Battlegrounds Mobile India, login, and enjoy.