The seventh week of Fortnite Chapter Two, season one finally arrived today, giving fans the full list of challenges included in this week’s mission.
Every week, there's a new mission set that has 11 challenges for players to complete to earn cosmetics, sprays, emotes, and more.
Trick Shot, the mission for week seven, will ask players to complete specific tasks revolving around eliminations, consuming health, and visiting named locations.
Here are all the challenges for week seven:
- Eliminations while at 50 health or less: two
- Consume Foraged apples at The Orchard: three
- Eliminations at Weeping Woods or a Landmark: three
- Dance at the Pipeman, the Hayman, and the Timber Tent
- Gain Health wth a Small Fry, a Flopper, and a Slurp Fish
- Eliminations with Pistols: three
- Visit Named Locations in a single match: three
- Damage with Shotguns: 500
- Save yourself from fall damage by landing in a Hideout
- Heal yourself within 10 seconds after taking damage from an opponent
- Search the hidden 'T' in the Trick Shot Loading Screen
Chapter Two, season one of Fortnite isn't ending until February 2020, so fans definitely have time to complete these challenges.