EA Sports added an 81-rated Player of the Month (POTM) version of Luuk Brouwers from Go Ahead Eagles to FIFA 22 today. This item is available through the squad-building challenge (SBC) menu in the game.
This is Brouwers’ first special card in FIFA 22 Ultimate Team. He received this Eredivise POTM version today for his play in October.
EA greatly upgraded all of Brouwers’ skills, including Defending (+16), Physical (+16), Pace (+13), Passing (+13), Dribbling (+12), and Shooting (+11) when you compare this new card to his 67-rated silver version.
He still has two-star skill moves and weak foot, though. But if you apply the shadow chemistry style, you’ll further increase his Pace (+10) and Defending (+8), which will improve his metagaming quality.
This SBC costs around 10,300 FUT coins on PlayStation, 10,800 on Xbox, and 10,200 on PC. If you want to complete the POTM Brouwers SBC, you’ll have one whole month, until Dec. 3.
If you’re interested in getting this card, you’ll need to build just one 83-rated squad with 83 chemistry minimum and at least one player from the Netherlands.
Here’s the cheapest solution to complete POTM Luuk Brouwers SBC right now, according to FUTBIN, a website that specializes in FIFA content:
- GK: Salvatore Sirigu 82-rated (Genoa)
- LB: Alex Sandro 83-rated (Piemonte Calcio)
- CB: Henrikh Mkhitaryan 83-rated (Roma)
- CB: Francesco Acerbi 83-rated (Lazio)
- RB: Denzel Dumfries 82-rated (Internazionale)
- CM: Duván Zapata 83-rated (Atalanta)
- CM: Arthur Henrique Melo 83-rated (Piemonte Calcio)
- LW: Robin Gosens 83-rated (Atalanta)
- RW: Federico Chiesa 83-rated (Piemonte Calcio)
- ST: Edin Džeko 83-rated (Internzaionale)
- ST: Álvaro Borja Morata 83-rated (Piemonte Calcio)