Blizzard announced that World of Warcraft Burning Crusade Classic will be released sometime this year, and naturally, there will be a beta test before the launch.
While the developer hasn’t yet announced when beta testing will begin, there is already a way to prepare yourself and hopefully get into the testing yourself. In just a few short steps, you can opt in to the beta. Here’s how to do that.
- Visit WoW’s official website.
- At the top of the page, go to the “WOW CLASSIC” tab.
- In the lower right corner of the screen, you’ll see a “SUBSCRIBE NOW” button. Below that button, click on the small text that says, “Opt in to the Burning Crusade Classic Beta.”
- After you click the “Opt in” text, your screen will automatically scroll to a portion of the page that reads “Join the Beta” with a button that says “OPT-IN.”
- After you made sure you’re logged into your battle.net account, click that button and put yourself on the list of players that could get a chance to play in the TBC beta when it starts in the near future.
For more information on TBC Classic, check out what we learned at BlizzConline.