The World of Warcraft Burning Crusade Classic beta is officially live. But as of now, only a limited number of players have access.
Blizzard announced at BlizzConline in February that the game would be released sometime this year. And early this week, the beta began.
While you may not have the beta unlocked on your account yet, there’s already a way to prepare yourself and potentially get into the testing. In just a few short steps, you can opt in to the beta. Here’s how to do that.
- Visit WoW’s official website.
- At the top of the page, go to the “WOW CLASSIC” tab.
- In the lower right corner of the screen, you’ll see a “SUBSCRIBE NOW” button. Below that button, click on the small text that says, “Opt in to the Burning Crusade Classic Beta.”
- After you click the “Opt in” text, your screen will automatically scroll to a portion of the page that reads “Join the Beta” with a button that says “OPT-IN.”
- After you made sure you’re logged into your Battle.net account, click that button and put yourself on the list of players who could get a chance to play in the TBC beta.
You may not get into the beta immediately, but Blizzard is slowly giving access to more and more players. Make sure to check your Battle.net daily to see if you got in.
For more information on TBC Classic, check out what we learned at BlizzConline.