Season two of Fall Guys is finally here, bringing a gigantic update to the bright and colorful game show battle royale.
The medieval-themed season features dragons, wizards, and castles with bags of new fun and exciting costumes and obstacle courses.
Knight Fever, Fall Guys’ hardest gauntlet level yet, is joining the game, as well as Wall Guys, a new cooperate, Egg Siege, and Hoopsie Legends. There’s also plenty of new features, bug fixes, and more.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for Fall Guys season two.
- The Show Selector: Time-Limited Shows give players new ways to enjoy their favorite rounds types by selecting which show they want to play
- Nameplates: Mix and Match customizable banners and nameplates to compliment your Fall Guys attire
- Random Outfit Generator: Press triangle on the customizer screen until you get a combination of items you like
- Knight Fever: Fall Guys’ hardest gauntlet level yet
- Wall Guys: Cooperate with other players to traverse castle walls
- Egg Siege: A brand new Egg Scramble map with moving drawbridges
- Hoopsie Legends: A Solo Hoopsie Round with moveable blocks
- See your party members fall alongside you while waiting for matchmaking to complete
- Fall Guys now have more responsive mantling up ledges.
- Visual updates to many levels
- A plethora of new customization options, costumes, faceplates, color palettes, emotes, and celebrations.
- Many bug fixes and optimizations