Activision released a new beta public test build for Call of Duty: Mobile on May 11. The build is being used to test upcoming features to the game in the upcoming two seasons of the game, but most of the content is for season three.
The public test build has been released for both Android and iOS devices. The download size is between 700 and 800 MBs. It’s only open to 30,000 players, so players will have to be quick if they want to check out the upcoming features in the game. The end date for the test hasn’t been revealed yet, but Activision has said that it will likely last for around a week.
The public test build is testing a lot of new content. This includes the Gun Blazing Mode, Echo Grenade, a new weapon, new areas on Isolated, and more.
How to download Call of Duty: Mobile’s public test build
To download, follow these steps:
- Download the APK through the community update on Reddit here (64-bit). The 32-bit APK can be found here.
- When the download finishes, click on it to start the installation process.
- Follow the steps from the Android installer to install the game.
Some players may have to go to their phone’s settings to enable the option to install APK files from unknown sources.
Downloading the public test build on an Apple device requires the TestFlight application.
- Install TestFlight through the link here.
- Open the public test build’s download link for iOS devices available in the community update on Reddit here.
- Install the beta to play it.
The public test build is a completely different environment from the main version of Call of Duty: Mobile. Playing the test build won’t affect your stats in the main version of the game.