Activision has released a new public test build (beta) for Call of Duty: Mobile today. The build is being used to test upcoming features to the game in season six.
The public test build has been released for both, Android and iOS devices. The download size is about 2GB. It is only open to 30,000 players, so fans have to be quick if they want to check out the upcoming features in the game. The end date for the test hasn’t been announced yet.
This public test build is being used to test the brand new Slums and Stacks maps. Besides this, it also includes new operator skills, scorestreaks, perks, and grenade types.
How to download Call of Duty: Mobile’s public test build
To download, follow these steps:
- Download the APK through the community update on Reddit here.
- When the download finishes, click on it to start the installation process.
- Follow the steps from the Android installer to install the game.
Some players may have to go to their phone’s settings to enable the option to install APK files from unknown sources.
Downloading the public test build on an Apple device requires the TestFlight application.
- Install TestFlight through the link here.
- Open the public test build’s download link for iOS devices available in the community update on Reddit here.
- Install the beta to play it.
The public test build is completely different from the main version of Call of Duty: Mobile. Playing the test build won’t affect your stats in the main version of the game. Activision said all information and player data collected during the test will be deleted.