Fortnite began celebrating the winter holidays with Winterfest on Dec. 18, giving players a daily present and challenge for over two weeks.
Fans had a few days to collect their presents and challenges, but today, Jan. 6, is the final day before players lose them forever.
Players have to visit the Winterfest Lodge to open presents and collect challenges. The Lodge can be accessed through the main battle royale lobby by selecting the second option on the top menu bar or the snowflake.
To open the first batch of presents, players must interact with the pile of gifts on the left side of the lodge.
Once players are zoomed in on the wrapped presents, select an unwrapped gift to open. Here’s a list of all the possible items to unwrap in Winterfest 2019.
There are some hidden gifts behind the Crackshot sitting in the red chair, so click on the tree, the blue present with a bow, and gray present for extra goodies. The last present to collect can be found by interacting with the fireplace, right below the holiday stocking.
Players can unlock all of the Winterfest challenges by interacting with their holiday stocking, which is conveniently located in the center of the room. If you haven’t collected any challenges until today, all 16 will unlock.
Here’s the full list of challenges for Winterfest 2019:
- Deal 200 damage to opponents with a Snowball Launcher
- Stoke one campfire
- Five Eliminations with an unvaulted weapon
- Hide inside a Sneaky Snowman in two different matches
- Warm yourself by the fireplace in the Winterfest Cabin once
- Dance at five Holiday trees in different named locations
- Search a chest within 60 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus once
- Use two Presents
- Open one frozen loot
- Deal damage to an opponent with a lump of coal once
- Destroy a Sneaky Snowman with a Lightsaber or Pickaxe once
- Destroy three snowflake decorations
- Search two ice boxes
- Visit The Workshop, Crackshot’s Cabin, and Mr. Polar’s Artisanal Ice
- Light a Frozen Firework found on beaches in Sweaty Sands, Craggy Cliffs, of Dirty Docks once
- Search two ammo boxes at the Workshop, Shiver Inn, of Ice Thrones
All the Winterfest challenges will reward players with exclusive cosmetics, loading screens, weapon wraps, and more.
Fortnite’s Winterfest 2019 challenges will be deactivated on Jan. 7 at 8am CT, so make sure you complete them all before they expire.