Fortnite: Battle Royale just got its fourth set of challenges for season seven.
Week four challenges went live on Dec. 27. Players can grab 5,000 XP and earn up to 50 Battle Stars to rank up their Battle Pass upon completing them. As usual, there are three challenges available to all players and four extra to players who own the premium Battle Pass.
There are new progressive challenges that include destroying furniture and looking for floating letters around the island, while also having to deal damage and eliminating opponents in specific areas.
Remember that you can complete these challenges in almost any standard or Limited Time Mode of Battle Royale, except for Playground. Creative is not a Battle Royale mode, so you can’t progress through challenges in it either.
Check out the full list of challenges for week four, season seven. You’ll find a tips and tricks section below it.
|Use an X-4 Stormwing Plane in different matches (0/5)||5 Battle Stars|
|Launch Fireworks (0/3)||5 Battle Stars|
|Eliminate opponents at Expedition Outposts (0/3)||10 Battle Stars|
Battle Pass Challenges
|Stage 1: Destroy Chairs (0/80)|
Stage 2: Destroy Wooden Utility Poles
Final Stage: Destroy Wooden Pallets
|2 Battle Stars per stage|
|Deal damage with a Pickaxe to opponents (100)||5 Battle Stars|
|Eliminate opponents at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park (0/3)||10 Battle Stars|
|Stage 1: Search the letter “O” west of Pleasant Park|
Stage 2: Search the letter “S” in Wailing Woods
Stage 3: Search the letter “M” in Dusty Divot
Stage 4: Search the letter “N” under a frozen lake
Final Stage: Visit the NOMS sign in Retail Row
|2 Battle Stars per stage|
Tips & Tricks
- Dealing damage with a Pickaxe to opponents is easier if you’re playing duos or squads. Use it against opponents who are down but not out to get easy and safe hits. Remember that every swing of the Pickaxe deals 20 damage.
- There are lots of chairs in the PC Café in Paradise Palms (H/T mikecrosoft99x), near the buildings in Lucky Landing, Tilted Tower, and Snobby Shores.
- There are several Wooden Pallets in the containers area between Retail Row, Wailing Woods, Tomato Temple, Lonely Lodge, and Dusty Divot. You can also find some spread around Tilted Towers and Junk Junction.
- You’ll find expedition outposts on top of mountains spread across the map. They are red tents and usually have ziplines guiding players toward them.
- You’ll find more opportunities to eliminate opponents at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park if you drop there in the beginning of the match. Check the bus path and drop as soon as the bus flies over one of these areas. Look for weapons and start taking down your opponents.
- X-4 Stormwing Planes always spawn at the same places in groups of three or more.
Players who complete all free and Battle Pass challenges of week four must have completed the three previous weeks of challenges as well to unlock the secret Banner challenge of week four.