Don’t like your player’s
Resetting your name
When the game first released there was no way to change your name, leaving you stuck with whatever you started with. Thankfully though, there is now a way to do it using the new Rename Card feature.
- First, open up the app main menu and select the “Inventory” option at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the create icon on the right-hand side and then tap the “Rename Card” if you have any and tap “Use”
- Enter the new name you want and tap OK. You can only change your name once per day and the card will be used once you pick, so be sure to choose your new name wisely.
Resetting your Appearance
Similar to changing your name, you will need to use in-game currency to change your appearance as well. 3,000 BP to be exact which is one of the in-game currencies rewards for completing games.
Once you have that, you can change the look of your character and even its gender if you aren’t satisfied with what it looks like.
- To do this, you need to go to the main menu and then select the “Inventory” option.
- Then, tap the “Reset Appearance” arrows that appear next to your character on the new menu. Make the changes you want to the character and then select “Ok”
- You then need to Purchase the changes to confirm you wish to spend the BP. The cost could rise or decrease depending on the exact changes you want to make.