Season eight of Fortnite: Battle Royale dropped into consoles and PCs this morning, and it already has a number of problems plaguing it.
Epic Games acknowledged numerous issues with the new season in a Reddit post following the content update drop—and it assured fans of the popular battle royale game that fixes are on the way. The developer is also tracking whether more problems are arising as time in the new season progresses.
Here’s a list of known issues in the v8.00 update.
- Purple vending machines offering bandages for 300 wood.
- Sprint by default not working correctly.
- Leave party button missing.
- User interface issues.
- Tapping on Driftwood in the Battle Pass causing crashes (mobile).
- The airheart skin’s hair not showing right (iOS).
These issues will likely be fixed in the coming days, since Epic Games is usually on top of smaller issues that aren’t too game-breaking or prevalent across multiple platforms.