A total of 58 Teamfight Tactics champions and their special abilities within the new Set Four Fates were revealed today by Riot Games.
Scheduled to launch via the PBE on Sept. 1, TFT Set Four Fates brings a new mechanic to the autobattler, 58 champions, and 26 traits. Of the 58 champions revealed today, it’s likely that a number of champions will have stat adjustments occur with the official launch on Sept. 16, according to lead game designer Stephen “Mortdog” Mortimer.
Content uploaded to the PBE is subject to change prior to the official patch. Any nerfs and buffs applied to champions throughout the Fates set will get applied to champions in this article via an update. Origin stats are also likely to get changed. An updated version of all Origin and Class traits can be found here.
From Lee Sin and Warick to Yone and Yuumi, here’s every Set Four TFT champion listed in ascending cost order according to their Origin trait.
- One-cost Enlightened Mage
- Nami traps the closest enemy in a bubble, dealing 225/325/450 magic damage and stunning them for 2.5/3/4 seconds.
- Mana: 40/80
- One-cost Enlightened Duelist
- Fiora enters a defensive stance for 1.5 seconds, becoming immune to damage and enemy spell effects. As she exits this stance, she Ripostes, dealing 200/300/450 magic damage to a nearby enemy and stunning them for 1.5 seconds.
- Mana: 85
- Two-cost Enlightened Mystic
- Janna shields the 2/3/4 lowest health allies for 150/225/350 for four seconds. Shielded allies gain 15/30/50 Attack Damage for the duration.
- Range: 890
- Mana: 30/60
- Three-cost Enlightened Divine Adept
- Irelia launches a barrage of blades in front of her, dealing 200/400/800 magic damage and applying on-hit effects. Enemies hit are disarmed for 2.5/3/3.5 seconds.
- Four-cost Enlightened Dazzler
- Morgana hallows the ground beneath her target, dealing 250/400/2000 spell damage to enemies within over five seconds and shredding 20/40/60 magic resistance over the duration.
- Four-cost Enlightened Assassin
- Talon stabs his target, critically striking them for 200/225/250 percent of his attack damage (not multiplicative with AP, can always crit, applies Lifesteal).
- 125/200/600 bonus (multiplicative with AP, can always crit, applies Lifesteal).
- If this kills them, Talon becomes unstoppable, untargetable, and invulnerable while he leaps to the enemy who’s done the most damage this round and refunds his mana.
- One-cost Cultist Keeper
- Elise transforms into a spider, gaining 35/45/60 percent maximum health and causing her attacks to restore 40/80/160 health.
- One-cost Cultist Mage
- Twisted Fate throws three cards in a cone that deal 250/350/475 magic damage to each enemy they pass through.
- Two-cost Cultist Asassin
- Pyke dashes behind the furthest enemy, creating an afterimage that deals 150/200/250 magic damage and stuns enemies it passes through for 1.5/2/2.5 seconds.
- Three-cost Cultist Shade
- Evelynn deals 200/300/400 magic damage to up to three nearby enemies, then teleports away. This damage is increased by 300/400/500 percent against targets below 50 percent health.
- Three-cost Cultist Duelist
- Kalista has a passive where her spears remain in her targe, and each one is capable of dealing 3/4/5 percent of the target’s maximum health in true damage when Kalista removes them. When Kalista removes the spears she kills the target.
- Four-cost Cultist Sharpshooter
- Jhin has a passive that converts each one percent of bonus attack speed he has into 0.8 attack damage.
- Attack Damage: 85
- Fourth shot damage: 444/500/1234 percent.
- Four-cost Cultist Vanguard
- After a brief delay, Aatrix pulls in the 1/2/3 farthest enemies then slams the ground, dealing 300/600/1,200 magic damage to all adjacent enemies.
- Five-cost Cultist Mystic
- Zilean grants the 1/2/3 highest star-level allies immortality. This effect can trigger any number of times each combat, so long as another ally is alive.
- Rewind fate number of targets: 2/3/10.
- Heal amount: 350/500/3000.
- One-cost Divine Vanguard
- Wukong slams his target with his staff, dealing 225/250/275 percent of his Attack Damage as physical damage and stunning them for 1.5/2/3 seconds.
- Two-cost Divine Duelist
- Jax dodges all incoming attacks for two seconds, then strikes all nearby units, dealing 175/325/500 magic damage and stunning them for 1.5 seconds.
- Attack Speed: 0.75
- Starting/Total mana: 60/110
- Three-cost Divine Dazzler
- Lux fires a sphere of darkness towards the farthest enemy. Enemies in its path take 300/400/700 magic damage and are stunned for 1.5/2/3 seconds.
- Four-cost Divine Brawler Hunter
- Warwick gains 150/200/500 percent Attack Speed, 40/40/100 percent Lifesteal and moves faster for the rest of combat. While in this state, if Warwick scores a takedown, he howls, instilling fear in all adjacent enemies for 1.5/1.5/3 seconds.
- Five-cost Divine Duelist
- Lee Sin punches his target, dealing 250/450/1000 magic damage, Knocking them back to the edge of the battlefield and stunning them for 1.5/1.5/10 seconds. Any enemies the targe collides with during the knockback are also dealt half the damage and if the target is already on the edge of the battlefield, they are removed from combat instead.
- One-cost Fortune Brawler
- Tahm Kench ignores 20/35/60 damage form all sources.
- Two-cost Fortune Mage
- Annie blasts a cone of fire dealing 250/350/450 magic damage to enemies in front of her. She then creates a shield with 500/700/900 health for herself for a few seconds.
- Three-cost Fortune Sharpshooter
- Jinx’s next attack fires a rocket, stunning her targe for 1.5 seconds while dealing 200/325/550 magic damage to her target and all adjacent enemies.
- Range: 890
- Four-cost Fortune Vanguard
- Sejuani sets off a giant firecracker. After a short delay, enemies caught within the blast are dealt 100/175/200 magic damage and are stunned for 2/4/6 seconds.
- Mana: 50/130
- One-cost Moonlight Dazzler
- Lissandra hurls a dagger at her target’s location, exploding into many daggers on contact with an enemy or when it reaches its destination. The initial dagger deals 350/450/600/900 magic damage
- All enemies hit by the dagger explosion are dealt magic damage via Spell Splash of 175/225/300/450.
- One-cost Moonlight Assassin
- Diana shields herself against 150/250/350/550 damage over four seconds and summons 4/5/6/9 orbs to surround her. These orbs explode for 60/80/100/140 magic damage when they come in contact with an enemy, refreshing her shield when the final one explodes.
- Two-cost Moonlight Hunter
- Aphelios summons a turret for 7/8/9/11 seconds. An extension of his will, the turret counts as Aphelios himself when it fires and deals damage. When the Turret dies, Aphelios dies.
- Mana: 120/180
- Two-cost Moonlight Brawler
- Sylas lashes his chains out in a three hex line, dealing 250/400/600/1000 magic damage to enemies hit and increasing the cost of their next spell by 40 percent.
- Mana: 60/110
- Two-cost Ninja Shade
- Zed has a passive that states: Every third attack, Zed deals 25/50/75 bonus magic damage and steals 20/30/40 percent of the target’s current Attack Damage.
- Three-cost Ninja Keeper
- Kennen summons a storm around him, dealing 300/450/1350 spell damage over three seconds and stunning enemies inside of it for 15 seconds.
- Three-cost Ninja Assassin
- Akali throws kuani at her target, dealing 150/225/400 spell damage.
- Four-cost Ninja Adept
- Shen dashes past his target, shielding himself against 500/1000/2000 damage and taunting all adjacent enemies for three seconds.
- Shield Duration: Four seconds
- Shadow Dash Shield and Taunt duration: 4/4/8
- One-cost Dusk Sharpshooter
- Vayne has a passive that states: Whenever she Basic Attacks the same target three times, she deals 40/75/125 bonus true damage.
- Attack Speed: 0.9
- Two-cost Dusk Vanguard
- Thresh throws his lantern to the lowest-health ally, shielding them and nearby allies against 250/400/600 damage for four seconds.
- Four-cost Dusk Keeper
- Riven dashes and shields herself for 175/250/750, then slashes forward dealing 175/250/750 magic damage to nearby enemies. Every third cast, Riven leaps into the air and launches forward a large wave of energy that deals 300/450/1500 magic damage.
- Four-cost Dusk Mystic Dazzler
- Cassiopeia releases a cone of magic energy towards her target, dealing 275/400/2000 magic damage to all enemies hit, stunning them for 2.5/3/5 seconds, and causing them to take 10 percent increased damage while stunned.
- Dazzler was removed as a trait during PBE.
- Five-cost Dusk Mage
- Lillia casts a magical lullaby, causing 3/4/8 waking enemies with the highest current health to fall asleep for five seconds. Enemies will awaken if they take 500/750/1000 damage while sleeping, causing an additional 500/750/5000 magic damage.
- Mana: 75/125
- One-cost Exile Duelist
- Yasuo strokes forward two hexes, dealing 200/225/250 percent of his Attack Damage as physical damage and applying on-hit effects.
- AD spell percent: 1.6/1.9/2.25
- Five-cost Exile Adept
- Yone strikes along a path in front of him, dealing 800/1,300/9,999 magic damage split between all enemies hit and knocking them up for two seconds. Enemies hit are marked for death, reducing their Armor and Magic Resist by 60 percent. Yone’s spell is then replaced with Unforgotten until there are no remaining enemies marked for death. Unforgotten (20 mana) has Yone dash to the lowest health enemy that is marked for death, killing them instantly.
- Two-cost Spirit Sharpshooter
- Teemo fires a dart at his target that explodes into a cloud of spores on contact, poisoning nearby enemies. Poisoned enemies take 300/450/900 magic damage over 2.5/3/4.5 seconds and are blinded for the duration.
- Spell Damage per second: 80/100/133
- Three-cost Spirit Mystic
- Yuumi dashes next to a low health ally, healing them for 30/45/75 percent of their missing health and granting them 30/40/60 percent attack speed for five seconds. She then repeats this for the furthest ally.
- Three-cost Spirit Hunter
- Wolf mauls Kindred’s target, dealing 450/650/1000 magic damage and reducing healing by 50 percent to her target for five seconds, while Lamb leaps away from Kindred’s target.
- Four-cost Spirit Mage
- Ahri channels, summoning a large ball of spirit energy. After 1.5 seconds she lobs it at her target, dealing 500/750/3000 magic damage to all enemies within two hexes.
- Range: 890
- Mana: 80
- One-cost Warlord Sharpshooter
- Nidalee throws her Javelin at the furthest enemy, dealing 225/350/600 magic damage plus 20 percent per hex traveled.
- One-cost Warlord Vanguard
- Garn spins his sword for four seconds, reducing incoming magic damage by 50 percent and dealing 360/585/810 magic damage to nearby enemies over the duration.
- Two-cost Warlord Keeper
- Jarvan strikes the furthest targe within three hexes with his spear and pulls himself towards them, dealing 175/250/750 magic damage to units he passes through. He also knocks them up, stunning them for 1.5/2/2.5 seconds.
- Two-cost Warlord Brawler
- Vi’s attack blasts through her target, dealing 200/350/500 magic damage to all enemies in a cone and reducing their armor by 40/60/80 percent for six seconds.
- Three-cost Warlord Duelist
- Xin Zhao sweeps around him, dealing 200/250/350 percent of his Attack Damage and Challenging enemies hit for four seconds. While an enemy is Challenged, Xin Zhao deals 100/150/250 percent increased Basic Attack Damage to them and takes 50 percent reduced damage from all other sources.
- Three-cost Warlord Fortune Assassin
- Katarina channels for 2.5 seconds, throwing knives at 4/6/8 nearby enemies, dealing 600/900/1600 magic damage over the duration and reducing healing by 50 percent to her target for three seconds.
- Five-cost Warlord Keeper Emperor
- Azir charges forward with a wall of soldiers, knocking back enemies hit and dealing 200/350/8888 magic damage. After their charge, the wall of soldiers remain in place in front of Azir for three seconds as impassable terrain.
- Any spearmen from the General trait will accompany Azir for the charge and position themselves to protect him afterwards
- Range: 890
- One-cost Elderwood Brawler
- Maokai smashes enemies in front of him, dealing 175/300/425 magic damage and slowing their Attack Speed by 50 percent for three seconds.
- Two-cost Elderwood Vanguard
- Hecarim absorbs 250/4000/600 health for each adjacent enemy over two seconds.
- Two-cost Elderwood Mage
- Lulu makes a low health ally giant, granting them 400/600/950 bonus health and knocking up adjacent enemies near them for 1.5 seconds.
- Three-cost Elderwood Mage
- Veigar blasts the lowest health enemy with a burst of energy, dealing 500/650/1000 magic damage. If this kills the target, Veigar permanently gains AP stacking of 1/1/2.
- Three-cost Elderwood Brawler
- Willump bites his target, dealing 375/650/1,200 magic damage. If Willump’s target has less health than him before the bite, it deals an additional 50 percent damage and deals true damage, instead.
- Four-cost Elderwood Hunter
- Ashe gains 50/75/300 percent Attack Speed for five seconds and her Basic Attack fires a flurry of arrows for 30/35/75 percent physical damage.
- AD spell percent per arrow: 45 percent
- Five-cost Elderwookd Dazzler
- Ezreal fires a barrage toward the enemy with the highest Attack Speed, healing allies it passes through by 200/450/9999 and granting them 50 percent attack speed for five seconds while dealing 300/300/5000 magic damage to enemies and slowing their Attack Speed by 50 percent for five seconds.
- Five-cost The Boss Brawler
- Sett grabs his target and slams them forward, dealing 35/45/100 percent of his target’s maximum health in magic damage to all enemies in a large area.
- Enemies in his epicenter take a splash damage of 20/30/200 percent.
- Five-cost Tormented Shade
- Kayn dashes towards a nearby group of enemies before slashing in a circle around him, dealing 400/600/6666 spell damage.
- Shadow Kayn restores 50 percent of the damage dealt.
- Shadow Kayn deals an additional 5/10/20 percent of his target’s maximum health.
Update Sept. 15 8am CT: Traits were updated to reflect the most recent changes made during PBE that are getting applied to the launch of TFT Set Four Fates on Sept. 16.
Update Oct. 14 9:45am CT: Champion stats updated following TFT Patch 10.21.