League of Legends fans will be shocked at the Patch 9.22 item changes hitting the PBE.
Riot’s item focus for yesterday’s Public Beta Environment (PBE) update is to tweak crit items with the Energized effect, according to Surrenderat20. A new Lethality dagger, called the Sanguine Blade, is also making it’s Rift debut.
All gear that builds from Kircheis Shard gets the “Energized” bonus, which causes you to build up Energize stacks from moving and basic attacks. Once you reach 100 stacks, your next basic attack deals bonus magic damage. This was previously a unique bonus, meaning the effect could only stack one time. But yesterday’s PBE update changed that, now allowing all Energized effects to stack.
Here are all the item changes from yesterday’s Patch 9.22 PBE update.
- Attack speed increased from 30 percent to 35 percent.
- Range max increased from 150 to 200.
- Energized damage changed from 60 to 140 to a flat 50.
- No longer increases energize charge speed.
- Energized damage changed from 60 to140 to a flat 140.
- All Energized attacks chain to lightning targets.
- Cost increased from 3,100 to 3,200.
- Recipe changed to BF Sword, Cloak of Agility, Kircheis Shard, and 500 gold.
- Attack damage lowered from 60 to 50.
- Now adds 25 percent crit chance.
- Energized effects changed from increased by 35 percent to charges Energize 35 percent faster.
- Costs 3,000 gold.
- Recipe is Serrated Dirk, Vampiric Scepter, and 1,000 gold.
- Gives 45 attack damage, 12 percent life steal, and 13 lethality.
- UNIQUE Passive – Unquenched: While near one or fewer visible enemy champions, gain 40 to 100 percent attack speed (based on level), decaying over three seconds if other enemy champions get too close.