League of Legends Patch 9.5 has arrived, and it looks like we’re in store for some interesting changes.
There’s nothing groundbreaking, and the metagame won’t be drastically changing any time soon, but nonetheless, Riot has graced us with some much-needed updates. Here’s a detailed look at everything you’d possibly want to know in Patch 9.5:
Kayle rework and Morgana visual update
Kayle has had a well-needed rework. She’s now a scaling champion with the means to single-handedly solo carry a game.
Additionally, her, and sister Morgana, have had visual updates.
Passive: Assassin’s Mark
- Edge of ring movement speed duration increased from 1.25 seconds to 2 seconds.
- Outside of ring movement speed duration increased from 1.25 seconds to 2 seconds.
W: Twilight Shroud
- Akali is now only revealed by turrets within a turret’s attack range, rather than its sight range.
- Akali now only needs to exit and re-enter her shroud once to extend shroud’s duration by the maximum three seconds, rather than extending it by 0.5 seconds six times.
E: Shuriken Flip
- First cast damage increased from 60/90/120/150/180 to 70/105/140/175/210.
- Second cast damage decreased from 60/90/120/150/180 to 50/80/110/140/170.
R: Perfect Execution
- Cooldown decreased from 120/100/80 seconds to 100/85/70 seconds.
- Root duration changed.
- 0.5 seconds on all enemies except the last champion hit, from 0.7/0.9/1.1/1.3/1.5 seconds against the last champion hit, to 1.8/2.1/2.4/2.7/3 seconds.
- If Tangle-Barbs hits at least two enemies from 0.7/0.9/1.1/1.3/1.5 seconds on the first enemy hit, to 1.8/2.1/2.4/2.7.3 seconds on all other enemies hit.
- No longer disarms enemies.
W: Grand Entrance
- Damage increased from 70/115/160/205/250 (+0.7 ability power) to 70/120/170/220/270 (+ 0.7 ability power).
- Dash speed increased from 1400/1445/1480 (based on the type of boots) to 1500.
Passive: Crystal Spires
- Crystal Spires’ radius increased from 1150 to 1600.
- Red buff Spire now covers Krugs and Raptors on both sides of the map.
- Spire removed from the minimap.
- Attack speed growth decreased from 2.5 percent to 2 percent.
Passive: Blast Shield
- Blast Shield’s cooldown increased from 12 seconds to 8 seconds (level 1 to 9), to 16 seconds to 12 seconds.
- Shield ratio increased from 10 percent to 15 percent max health.
Q: Vault Breaker
- Vault Breaker no longer deals 25 percent reduced damage to non-champions
- Bonus attack damage ratio decreased from 1.6 to 1.4.
W: Denting Blows
- Denting Blow’s attack speed increased from 30/35/40/45/50 percent to 30/37.5/45/52.5/60 percent.
- [New] Blast Shield’s cooldown is decreased by 3 seconds whenever Denting Blows procs.
E: Excessive Force
- Damage cone can now critically strike.
- Excessive Force’s ratio changed from 1.15 attack damage to 0.7 ability power, to 1.1 attack damage to 0.9 ability power.
R: Assault and Battery
- Assault and Battery’s cooldown increased from 110/85/60 seconds to 120/100/80 seconds.
- Damage increased from 150/300/450 (+ 1.4 bonus attack damage) to 150/325/500 (+1.1 bonus attack damage)
- Assault and Battery no longer deals 25 percent reduced damage to secondary targets.
- Vi can knock back three more enemies than she could previously pass through.
- Range increased from 250 over 0.25 seconds to 350 over 0.75 seconds.
E: Vorpal Spikes
- Damage increased from 20/30/40/50/60 to 22/34/46/58/70.
- Magic resist increased from 2 percent per stack, up to 6/12/18/24/30 percent, to 3% per stack, up to 6/15/34/33/42 percent.
E: Powder Keg
- Bonus damage to champions increased from 60/90/120/150/180 to 80/105/130/155/180.
R: Cannon Barrage
- Magic damage per wave increased from 35/60/85 (+0.1 ability power) to 40/70/100 (+0.1 ability power).
- Max damage increased from 420/720/1020 (+1.2 ability power) to 480/840/1200 (+1.2 ability power).
- Attack damage increased from 63 to 66.
Q: Dancing Grenade
- Damage ratio increased from 0.4/0475/0.55/0.625/0.7 total attack damage to 0.45/0525/06/0.675/0.75 total attack damage.
Nunu & Willump
- Health decreased from 590 to 570.
- Heal decreased from 75/120/165/210/255 to 75/110/145/180/215.
Passive: Battle Fury
- Crit chance cap per fury up to 35 percent increased to 35/40/45/50% at levels 1/6/11/16.
- Heal increased from 50/80/110/140/170 (+0.35 ability power) to 60/80/100/120/140 (0.45 ability power).
- Damage ratio increased from 0.55 ability power to 0.65 ability power.
R: Eulogy of the Isles
- Maiden damage decreased from 10/20/40 (+0.5 Yorick’s total attack damage) to 0/10/40 (+0.5 Yorick’s total attack damage).
Relic Shield Line
- Relic shield healing changed from 15 (+2 percent target’s missing health) to 5-30 at 0-100 percent target’s missing health.
- Targon’s Brace healing changed from 40 (+2 percent target’s missing health) to 10-60 at 0-100 percent target’s missing health.
- Remnant of the Aspect Healing changed from 50 (+2 percent target’s missing health) to 15-90 at 0-100 percent target’s missing health.
- Attack damage increased from 55 to 60.
- Attack speed increased from 25 percent to 30 percent.
- Resist duration decreased from 3 seconds to 2.5 seconds.
- Adaptive Force stacks changed from 2-10 per stack (10-50 at max stacks) to 2-6 per stack (10-30 at max stacks).
- Bonus damage increased from 4-10 percent to 5-12 percent (still vs. targets with 10 percent to 100 percent more maximum health than you).
- Celerity now properly increases bonus movement speed from Time Warp Tonic.
- Fixed a bug where some champions would sometimes stand in place instead of auto-attacking.
- Zombie Brand’s VO no longer plays globally when Brand is in vision.
- Lunar Empress Lux’s textures no longer become corrupted upon death.
- Darius’ Base skin no longer plays God King Darius’ E – Apprehend quotes.
- Papercraft Anivia’s landing SFX during her recall has been restored.
- When champions shield or bind Papercraft Anivia, they are now a consistent size when compared to her base during Passive – Rebirth.
- Rengar’s R – Thrill of the Hunt true sight indicator from the ability is no longer misplaced on Star Guardian Ezreal.
- Udyr’s Q – Tiger Stance level-up tooltips now appear.
- Dropping replay files onto the League executable now works in all regions.
- Fixed a bug where the “No Ban” option was missing in the pick/ban phase in Ranked queue.
Upcoming skins & Chromas
The following skins will be released this patch:
- K/DA Ahri Prestige Edition
- Arclight Brand
The following chromas will be released this patch:
- Arclight Brand
- Blackthorn Morgana
- Viridian Kayle