Significant changes applied to Teamfight Tactics Set 7.5 have reshaped gameplay for the second half of Dragonlands as players enter the Uncharted Realms.
A majority of traits from Set Seven carried over into TFT Set 7.5, with most of them having new breakpoints and stats applied to bonus effects. Traits that didn’t make the Dragonlands Uncharted Realms cut were Legend, Revel, and Trainer. The new traits featured in Set 7.5 were Lagoon, Darkflight, Monolith, and Prodigy. Traits that received major reworks were Dragon and Astral.
Here are the Dragonlands Uncharted Realms traits via the Riot Games cheat sheet in alphabetical order. Stats and abilities are subject to change with each patch. Any balance changes applied to the TFT Set 7.5 traits will get updated at the release of each patch.
Assassin Dragonland Uncharted Realms champions have an Innate ability that has them leap to the enemy backline when combat starts. All Assassin units jump prior to other units moving. A unit with the Assassin trait has the ability to critically strike. At each breakpoint, Assassin units gain bonus critical strike chance and critical strike damage.
- Two: 20 percent crit chance and 10 percent crit damage
- Four: 40 percent crit chance and 25 percent crit damage
- Six: 75 percent crit chance and 75 percent crit damage
TFT Set 7.5 Assassin units are Qiyanna, Diana, Rengar, and Nilah.
The Astral trait underwent a major rework in TFT Set 7.5. After each combat, players gain an Astral orb upon activating the trait. The quality found in each orb increases based on the combined star level of Astral units. All Astral units gain ability power that increases with each breakpoint. Astral Set 7.5 units are Skarner, Lux, Vladimir, Varus, Nidallee, and Aurelion Sol
- Three: 5 ability power
- Five: 30 ability power
- Eight: 75 ability power
The Bard trait is a unique trait to the five-cost champion Bard. With Bard on the battlefield, all allies that survive combat have a two percent chance to create a Doot. A Doot increases the shop odds for the next shot tier by one percent.
The Bruiser trait is all about health. All ally units gain bonus maximum health and Bruiser units gain double the bonus at each breakpoint.
- Two: 180 bonus health
- Four: 350 bonus health
- Six: 600 bonus health
- Eight: 1000 bonus health
Set 7.5 Bruiser champions are Malphite, Skarner, Jax, Olaf, Sylas, and Sy’fen.
Upon activating the Cannoneer trait, every fifth shot from a Cannoneer unit fires a shot that explodes for physical damage in an area around the target. Cannoneer units gain an AOE attack damage percentage at each breakpoint.
- Two: 150 percent attack damage
- Four: 250 percent attack damage
- Six: 450 percent attack damage
Cannoneer champions in Uncharted Realms are Senna, Aphelios, Zeri, and Graves.
All Cavalier units have the innate ability to charge quickly towards their target whenever they move. Cavalier units gain armor and magic resistance that increases at each breakpoint. At the start of combat, along with after each charge, Cavalier champions gain 200 percent the amount of armor and magic resistance for a total of four seconds.
- Two: 30 armor and 30 magic resistance
- Three: 45 armor and 45 magic resistance
- Four: 60 armor and 60 magic resistance
- Five: 75 armor and 75 magic resistance
- Six: 110 armor and 110 magic resistance
Cavalier champions in Set 7.5 are Sejuani, Lillia, Rell, Nunu, and Hecarim.
Upon activating the Darkflight trait, a Hex appears on the board. A unit sacrificed in that Hex at the start of combat grants a copy of a random item to each Darkflight champion, along with bonus health at each breakpoint. All emblems and non-craftable items are corrupted when copied, becoming Darkflight Essence.
- Two: 500 health
- Four: 750 health
- Six: 1,000 health
- Eight: 1,800 health
Darkflight champions are Aphelios, Rell, Rengar, and Swain Dragon Tyrant.
The Dragon trait received a major rework for Set 7.5. All dragons take up two spots on the board. And a dragon provides plus-three of its Origin trait. Each dragon unit gains additional bonuses based on the number of dragons you play during combat, with the previous bonus carrying over. Odds of an All dragon Carousel past Stage five increased to 15 percent.
- One: 500 bonus health
- Two: And 20 armor and magic resistance
- Three: And 10 percent bonus damage
- Four: And plus-one team size
- Five: And 10 percent attack speed
Dragons in TFT Set 7.5 are Zippy, Nomsy, Daeja, Idas, Shi Oh Yu, Sy’fen, Swain Dragon Tyrant, Sohm, Aurelion Sol, Ao Shin, Shyvana, and Terra.
Activating the Dragonmancer trait provides a Blessing item, just like it did in Set Seven. This item allows you to choose a hero before the start of combat each round. The hero gains bonus health and ability power at each breakpoint, increased by 10 percent per star level of Dragonmancer units.
- Three: 250 health and 18 ability power
- Four: 600 health and 30 ability power
- Six: 900 health and 50 ability power
- Eight: 1,200 health and 75 ability power
Dragonmancer champions in Uncharted Realms are Karma, Sett, Kai’Sa, Lee Sin, Volibear, and Yasuo.
Champions with the Evoker trait gain mana whenever an ally or enemy casts an ability. Mana gained increases at breakpoints.
- Two: Four mana
- Three: Six mana
- Four: Eight mana
Evoker Set 7.5 champions are Zyra, Serphaine, and Aurelion Sol.
Once per combat, when at 50 percent health, Guardian champions shield themselves and their closest ally for a percent of their maximum health that increases at each breakpoint.
- Two: 25 percent of maximum health shield
- Four: 40 percent of maximum health shield
- Six: 70 percent of maximum health shield
- Eight: 125 percent of maximum health shield
Guardian champions are Leona, Nasus, Braum, Zac, Rakan, and Idas.
Activating the Guild trait grants a unique bonus to your team, with Guild allies gaining double the amount. Bonuses increase for each Guild member on the battlefield.
Set 7.5 Guild champions
- Sejuani: +130 health
- Twitch: +13 attack speed
- Zippy: Plus-eight armor and magic resistance
- Jayce: Plus-five attack damage and ability power
- Bard: Plus-two mana per attack
- Emblem: Plus-four omnivamp (healing for a percentage of damage dealt)
- One: 100 percent
- Two: 110 percent
- Three: 120 percent
- Four: 130 percent
- Five: 140 percent
- Six: 150 percent
- Seven: 165 percent
- Eight: 180 percent
Guild champions in TFT Set 7.5 are Sejauni, Twitch, Zippy, Jayce, and Bard.
Activating the Jade trait summons 1/2/3/4 movable Jade statue that grows in power at each breakpoint. Allies adjacent to a statue during each combat gain attack speed and maximum health healing every two seconds.
Statues grant maximum health percentage regeneration per two seconds and attack speed increases at each breakpoint.
- Three: One statue, plus-two percent healing, and +10 percent attack speed
- Five: Two statues, plus-three percent healing, and +25 percent attack speed
- Seven: Three statues, plus-five percent healing, and +45 percent attack speed
- Nine: Four statues, plus-eight percent healing, and +88 percent attack speed
Jade Uncharted Realms’ champions are Karma, Wukong, Gnar, Jax, Shi Oh Yu, and Soraka.
Lagoon is the new premium Set 7.5 vertical trait. Upon activating the Lagoon trait, a Seastone appears that rewards players with loot based on the number of casts from units that have the Lagoon trait.
All Lagoon champs gain bonus ability power and attack speed at each breakpoint.
- Three: eight ability power and eight percent attack speed
- Six: 30 ability power and 30 percent attack speed
- Nine: 55 ability power and 55 percent attack speed
- 12: 200 ability power and 200 percent attack speed
Champions that have the Lagoon trait are Malphite, Taliyah, Kai’Sa, Zac, Seraphine, Zeri, Nilah, and Sohm.
Activating the trait has Mage units cast twice while having a modified ability power that increases at each breakpoint. Mage units will no longer fail to cast if stunned during their first cast.
- Three: 75 percent ability power
- Five: 110 percent ability power
- Seven: 145 percent ability power
- Nine: 180 percent ability power
Set 7.5 champions that have the Mage trait are Taliyah, Vladimir, Lillia, Lux, Heimerdinger, Sylas, Sohm, and Zoe.
Similar to Set Seven, the Mirage trait has a total of seven possible sub-traits that randomly rotate each game. Breakpoints stay the same with each variation.
Set 7.5 champions with the Mirage trait are Leona, Yone, Nunu, Daeja, and Yasuo.
Attacking or being hit by an attack prompts a chance to deal a percentage of maximum health as magic damage to adjacent enemies. The chance increases at each breakpoint.
- Two: eight percent chance
- Four: 25 percent chance
- Six: 33 percent chance
- Eight: 50 percent chance
Mirage units gain bonus health and ability power that increases at each breakpoint. Each victorious combat the Mirage units participate in increases the bonus by 10 percent, stacking up to five times.
- Two: 200 health and 20 ability power
- Four: 300 health and 30 ability power
- Six: 450 health and 45 ability power
- Eight: 600 health and 60 ability power
The first time a Mirage unit drops below 50 percent health, it rapidly heals for a portion of its maximum health, increasing at breakpoints.
- Two: Heal 40 percent maximum health
- Four: heal 65 percent maximum health
- Six: Heal 65 percent maximum health, heal a second time
- Eight: Heal 110 percent maximum health, heal a second time
Mirage units gain bonus attack speed that increases at the trait’s breakpoints, up to eight stacks.
- Two: Six percent attack speed per stack
- Four: 12 percent attack speed per stack
- Six: 20 percent attack speed per stack
- Eight: 30 percent attack speed per stack
During each combat, Mirage units gain ability power per attack that increases at trait breakpoints.
- Two: Five ability power
- Four: Eight ability power
- Six: 12 ability power
- Eight: 20 ability power
Attacks and spells from Mirage units critically strike units below a health threshold that increases at breakpoints.
- Two: 50 percent health and +20 percent crit damage
- Four: 65 percent health and +30 percent crit damage
- Six: 80 percent health and +40 percent crit damage
- Eight: 100 percent health and +50 percent crit damage
After each combat round, gain a treasure chest that contains gold and sometimes other TFT Dragonlands loot. Breakpoints 4/6/8 were buffed during Set 7.5 PBE testing, adding new drop possibilities. Details of the table for Pirate’s Greed can be found here.
- Two: Gain a deckhand’s chest (average gold of 1.6)
- Four: Gain a lieutenant’s chest (average gold 4.02)
- Six: gain a captain’s chest (average gold 6.87 and 25 percent chance for component)
- Eight: Gain an admiral’s chest (average gold 13.5 and 30 percent chance for full item)
Monolith is a unique trait that the tier-five Dragon Terra has. Upon entering the battlefield, Terra creates three Hexes. Any allied unit in a created Monolith Hex gains a 18 percent damage reduction.
Upon activating the Mystic trait, all allies gain magic resistance that increases with each breakpoint.
- Two: 40 magic resistance
- Three: 80 magic resistance
- Four: 150 magic resistance
- Five: 300 magic resistance
Mystic champions in Uncharted Realms are Rakan, Seraphine, Shi Oh Yu, and Bard.
Prodigy is a unique trait that Nomsy has. Nomsy summons a former Set Seven Trainer unit (Heimerdinger, Tristana, or Lulu). If the random trait is Cannoneer, players will gain a Tristana. If it’s Mage, a Heimerdinger shows up and when the trait is Evoker, players get a Lulu. A Trainer that is summoned by Nomsy always has an ability power equal to Nomsy. And when the tier-three dragon dies, the Trainer gains 100 percent attack speed.
Ragewing units have mana converted to Rage and attacks gain 15 Rage. After casting an ability, the unit will enrage for a total of four seconds, gaining attack speed and omnivamp (healing for a percentage of damage dealt) that increases at each breakpoint. Champions will not generate Rage while enraged.
- Two: 50 percent attack speed and 15 percent Omnivamp
- Four: 100 percent attack speed and 30 percent Omnivamp
- Six: 150 percent attack speed and 50 percent Omnivamp
- Eight: 250 percent attack speed and 75 percent Omnivamp
Champions with the Ragewing trait are Senna, Sett, Rakan, Hecarim, Xayah, and Shyvana.
Units with the Scalescorn trait benefit from not having a dragon on the team. Champions with the trait take 20 percent reduced damage from enemies with more than 1,900 health. Scalescorn units deal bonus magic damage for not having a dragon on the team, increasing at each breakpoint.
- Two: 15 percent magic damage
- Four: 50 percent magic damage
- Six: 115 percent magic damage
Set 7.5 Scalescorn champions are Braum, Lilia, Diana, and Olaf.
Champions with the Shapeshifter trait get bonus health upon transformation that increases at each breakpoint.
- Two: 50 percent bonus health
- Four: 125 percent bonus health
Units that have the Shapeshifter trait are Nidalee, Gnar, Jayce, and Shyvana.
Activating the Shimmerscale trait provides a unique item, with more items offered at increased breakpoints. The order of items changes every game. All items from Set Seven carried over to Set 7.5.
The Shimmerscale items are:
- Draven’s Axe: Gain one attack damage per gold in your bank, up to 80 gold. Every attack, this item gains one stack. At 100 stacks, gain five gold and one item. Holder gains an initial five attack damage and attack speed.
- Goldmancer’s Staff: Gain one ability power per gold in your bank, up to 80 gold—and a 40 percent chance to drop two gold on an enemy kill. Holder gains an initial 20 ability power and 20 mana.
- Determined Investor: After the holder dies a total of eight times, this item returns to your item tray and transforms into Diamond Hands. Then gain one Champion Duplicator (formerly known as Neeko’s Help) and 15 gold. Holder gains 150 health.
- Diamond Hands: Once per combat at 66 and 33 percent health, gain one gold and immunity for one second. Holder gains 200 initial health and 20 ability power.
- Gambler’s Blade: Gain one percent bonus attack speed per gold in your bank, up to 80 gold. Each attack has a seven percent chance to drop one gold that is obtained via the Shimmerscale trait. Holder gains an initial 10 ability power and attack speed.
- Mogul’s Mail: Gain one armor, one magic resistance, and eight health stacks when taking damage. After stacking 40 times, gain two gold, obtained via the Shimmerscale trait. Holder gains 350 initial health.
- Needlessly Big Gem (Heart of Gold): If the holder is alive after 15 seconds of combat, your units deal one percent more damage (maximum one gold) per gold you have. For every two units alive when this happens, gain one gold. Item must be equipped to a unit and a timer was added during Set Seven PBE testing so players can see when Needlessly Big Gem procs.
- Crown of Champions: Every five seconds, the next attack deals 9,001 times the amount of gold in your bank in True damage.
Shimmerscale TFT champions are Nasus, Jax, Volibear, Idas, and Zoe.
Unique to Zoe, the trait Spell-Thief nabs a new ability after each cast and at the start of every round.
The Starcaller trait is unique to Soraka. In addition to healing allies, Soraka heals your Tactician 2/4/75 health depending on her star level. Hyper Roll heal is 1/2/20.
All Swiftshot units gain two Hex attack range upon the trait activating. The Swiftshot champions also gain attack speed for each Hex between them and their target with that attack speed increasing at each breakpoint.
- Two: 10 percent attack speed
- Three: 15 percent attack speed
- Four: 25 percent attack speed
- Five: 35 percent attack speed
Set 7.5 champions with the Swiftshot trait are Ezreal, Twitch, Varus, and Xayah
Activating the Tempest trait has lightning strike the battlefield a total of eight seconds from the start of combat. Enemies are stunned for two seconds and take a percentage of their maximum health as true damage while Tempest units gain damage amplification. Percent of maximum health damage and damage amplification increase at each breakpoint. Attack speed bonuses from Set Seven were removed.
- Three: Five percent damage and 10 percent damage amplification
- Four: 15 percent damage and 30 percent damage amplification
- Six: 25 percent damage and 60 percent damage amplification
- Eight: 35 percent damage and 120 percent damage amplification
Champions with the Tempest trait are Ezreal, Qiyana, Lee Sin, Graves, and Ao Shin.
Units with the Warrior trait have a percent chance to increase the damage of their next attack, with the percentage increasing at each breakpoint.
- Two: 75 percent damage
- Four: 150 percent damage
- Six: 275 percent damage
Champions with the Warrior trait are Wukong, Yone, Olaf, Pantheon, and Yasuo.
Damage from Whisper units shrinks enemies, reducing their armor and magic resistance by 40 percent for six seconds. Upon damaging a shrunken enemy, Whisper champions gain stacking bonuses that increase at each breakpoint. Eight Whispers was removed during PBE testing and the Whisper emblem no longer exists.
- Two: Plus-one attack damage and ability power
- Four: Plus-three attack damage and ability power
- Six: Plus-six attack damage and ability power
Set 7.5 champions with the Whispers trait are Zyra, Sylas, Pantheon, and Sy’fen.
Update Aug. 25 12pm CT: All TFT Set 7.5 PBE updates were applied.
Update Aug. 26 2pm CT: All TFT Set 7.5 PBE updates were applied.
Update Aug. 30 11:10am: All TFT Set 7.5 PBE updates were applied.
Update Sept. 7 4pm CT: All TFT Set 7.5 traits were updated for the official launch of Dragonlands Uncharted Realms.
Update Sept. 20 1:30pm CT: All Patch 12.18 balance changes were applied to TFT Set 7.5 traits.