PUBG Mobile’s patch 1.5 update is here with a lot of huge changes to the battle royale game.
The biggest of these is the new Evo Ground mode, Mission Ignition. It’s currently live in the game until Sept. 6. In this, a technology and energy company DynaHex has made a lot of transformations to the Erangel map. These have been done to use the map for scientific research.
The transformations in Erangel have been made to Pochinki, Georgopol, School, Military Base, Yasnaya Polyana, and Mylta Power. Other dynamic elements, hyperlines, and air conveyors have also been added in this mode.
PUBG Mobile has also collaborated with American electric vehicle company Tesla in patch 1.5. As a part of this, a Tesla Gigafactory has been constructed on Erangel. Players can assemble a self-driving Model Y here and also other vehicles like the Cybertruck.
How to download PUBG Mobile’s patch 1.5 update
- Once the APK and OBB files have been downloaded, locate them on your device.
- Click on the APK file to launch the installation process.
- You may need to enable the installation of apps from unknown sources on your device.
- On Android 11, you can find this in Settings > Apps and notifications > Special app access > Install unknown apps.
- Once the APK file has been installed, copy the OBB file to the following folder: Android > OBB > com.pubg.imobile. If this folder doesn’t exist, create it with the same name.
- After completing these steps, open and enjoy PUBG Mobile’s latest update. You will still be required to download the maps and other assets in the game.