Day two of Pokémon Go Fest 2021 has started rolling out in certain regions and players have already completed the requirements for the third and final Ultra Unlock bonus. This means that players have now finished all 24 of the global challenges hosted in the Global Challenge Arena during the event.
Niantic will run three additional weeks of themed content starting on July 23. These Ultra Unlock bonus weeks will each feature new content, although there is still very little information about most of what’s coming.
- Ultra Unlock Part One: Time—July 23 to Aug. 3:
- “The flow of time will be disrupted! Pokémon from various eras will be appearing more often.”
- Ultra Unlock Part Two: Space—Aug. 6 to 17
- “Space itself will be distorted as Pokémon from various places appear!”
- Ultra Unlock Part Three: ???—Aug. 20 to 31
- “Will these abnormal events continue to happen? What awaits us during Part 3? Stay tuned, Trainers—we’ll keep you posted on our findings!”
Out of the three events, we only know the themes for two, Time and Space, and Niantic has only hinted that the Ultra Unlock Part One: Time will add Shiny Cranidos and Shieldon to the game.
Based on the messaging, Niantic is going to hold off on sharing any details about the final milestone for a bit longer. However, Hoopa has appeared in the game’s loading screens and its hoops have been seen in the game on day two, so it will likely involve the Mythical Pokémon in some form.