Activision released the season nine update for Call of Duty: Mobile today. The latest season of the game is called “Conquest.”
The update is now live for players around the globe. The update’s size is around 1.4GB for both Android and iOS users.
To download the update, Android players must follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Click on the three lines on the top left of the store.
- From the drop-down menu, select “My Apps and Games.”
- In the new window that appears, click on the update button next to Call of Duty: Mobile.
IOS users can update the game by following these steps:
- Open the App Store.
- Click on the “updates” button.
- Click on update next to Call of Duty: Mobile.
Android and iOS users can also search for the game on their respective app stores and update the title from its page.
The season nine update was initially expected to be released last week but was postponed. Activision said that this is because the update is “massive” and doesn’t fall inside the “usual cadence of releases.”
The season nine update has brought a ton of interesting features to Call of Duty: Mobile. This includes a new battle pass, the Gunsmith system, Shipment 1944 map, major changes to the battle royale mode, soldiers, weapons, and more.
Season nine will begin on Aug. 15 at 7pm CT. Just like past seasons, it will also last for a month.