EA Sports introduced a squad-building challenge (SBC) today that will reward players who complete it with a premium gold jumbo players pack in FIFA 21 Ultimate Team.
This type of SBC asks for different conditions than the usual promotional SBCs, such as requiring rare players, a minimum of players from the same club, and a maximum of players from different leagues.
If you’re interested in completing this FUT Freeze Challenge SBC, you’ll need to turn in a 75-rated squad with a minimum of 75 chemistry, at least two players from the same club, a maximum of four players from the same nation, a maximum of three different leagues.
This solo segment costs around 5,000 FUT coins on PlayStation, 7,500 on Xbox, and 8,000 on PC if you have to buy all 11 players required for the solution. It’s a non-repeatable SBC that will be live for a little less than two days.
Here’s the cheapest solution to complete the Future Stars Challenge SBC in FIFA 21 Ultimate Team right now, according to FUTBIN, a website that specializes in FIFA.
- GK: Jonas Omlin 77-rated (Montpellier)
- CB: Jérémy Morel 75-rated (Lorient)
- CB: Guillermo Maripán 75-rated (Monaco)
- CB: Edson Andre Sitoe 75-rated (Bordeaux)
- LM: Flavien Tait 76-rated (Rennes)
- CM: Mohamed Ihattaren 77-rated (PSV)
- CM: Andrés Cubas 75-rated (Nîmes Olympique)
- RM: Zinedine Ferhat 75-rated (Nîmes Olympique)
- LW: Martin Terrier 76-rated (Rennes)
- RW: Marcus Coco 75-rated (Nantes)
- ST: Bas Dost 78-rated (Club Brugge)