The PUBG Mobile World Invitational (PMWI) 2021 is here with a huge charity prize pool of $3 million, which is powered by Gamers Without Borders and will be donated to different charities. The competition is divided into the East and West, with 16 teams competing in each for $1.5 million.
The PMWI East will happen from July 22 to 25. Sixteen teams from across the continent of Asia will lock horns for the title of champions. Here is everything you need to know about it.
- The teams will play 20 matches across the four days (five per day) to decide the winner.
- The games will happen in Erangel, Miramar, and Sanhok.
- A1 Esports (Bangladesh)
- Bigetron Red Aliens (Indonesia)
- BlackList International (Philippines)
- DRS Gaming (Nepal)
- DSGaming (South Korea)
- D’Xavier (Vietnam)
- Fanatic Zombies (United Arab Emirates)
- Geek Fam (Malaysia)
- NASR Esports (Jordan)
- Natus Vincere (Russia)
- REJECT (Japan)
- TBD (Pakistan)
- Team Myths (Algeria)
- Valdus Esports (Thailand)
- Yalla Esports (Saudi Arabia)
- ZEUS Esports (Mongolia)
The Pakistani representatives haven’t been officially announced yet. The slot was earlier given to Stalwart Esports but has since been changed. This article will be updated when the information is available.
Here’s the points distribution for the PMWI. Each kill will grant one point.
- First place: 15 points
- Second place: 12 points
- Third place: 10 points
- Fourth place: Eight points
- Fifth place: Six points
- Sixth place: Four points
- Seventh place: Two points
- Eighth to 12th place: One point
- 13th to 16th place: Zero points