The last balance update for League of Legends: Wild Rift’s patch 2.3 is here.
Patch 2.3c is bringing four new skins, several accessories, and a bunch of new balance changes to champions and some items. Riot has said that the new content will be released throughout the patch. Here are the complete patch notes for Wild Rift’s patch 2.3c.
This will be released on July 21 at 7:01pm CT.
- Battle Academia Ezreal
- Battle Professor Graves
- Battle Academia Katarina
- Battle Academia Lux
- Emotes: All According to Plan; Victory Secured!; Snrk!; Excuse Me?; That Wasn’t The Plan!; My Bad!; Why Me?
- Baubles: All Jammed Up
- Recalls: Study Group
The champion’s base armor is being reduced.
- Armor: 35 to 30
Braum is one of the top picks for the support position in Wild Rift. Riot is nerfing the champion to reduce his damage and making him more vulnerable.
(P) Concussive Blows
- [BUGFIX] Stun duration at max level: 1.56 to 1.5 seconds
(1) Winter’s Bite
- Percent HP damage: Five to three percent
- Duration: Five to four seconds
Evelynn is dominating in Wild Rift. Riot said that the champion’s passive recovery and instant damage have made her a constant threat. Hence, she is getting nerfed to give her opponents a bit of breathing room.
(P) Demon Shade
- Heal: 10 percent AP per second to 7.5 percent AP per second
(Ult) Last Caress
- Damage AP ratio against low health champions: 250 to 230 percent
Riot has said that Ezreal is too slippery in the early game. Hence, his Arcane Shift is being nerfed to prevent this.
(3) Arcane Shift
- Cooldown: 25/22/19/16s to 28/24/20/16 seconds
Fiora has been overperforming. Thus, Riot is slightly decreasing her base health.
- Health: 610 HP to 570 HP
After receiving a nerf in patch 2.3a, the champion is getting another one in this patch. Riot has said that it feels that her movement speed should be reduced. Janna will still be still be able to use (2) Zephyr to harass her opponents but she won’t be moving around as before.
- Bonus movement speed while on cooldown: 6/9/12/15 to 6/8/10/12 percent
Leona is getting nerfed in patch 2.3c.
- Base damage: ’33 to 145′ to ’34 to 160′
- Armor: 25/35/45/55 + 20 percent bonus armor to 35/50/65/80 + 20 percent bonus armor
- Magic Resist: 25/35/45/55 + 20 percent bonus MR to 35/50/65/80 + 20 percent bonus MR
Riot has a short poke range because of which he struggles on falling behind in the lane phase. Hence, his range on his main poke and heal utility are being buffed.
(1) Gleaming Quill
- Range: 6/7/8/9 to 7/8/9/10
Sona has been dominating with her consistent pressure and utility. Riot has said that it doesn’t want to impact Sona’s ability to deal and prevent damage. The developer is, however, toning down her engage and disengage tools.
(3) Song of Celerity
- Mana: 65 to 80
- [BUGFIX] Now correctly displays 3 percent AP ratio in tooltip
Bramble Vest (and Thornmail) are overperforming as rush items. Riot said that these items should “ideally have a specialized role” but are currently the best go-to early Armor item generally.
- Thorns damage: Three + 10 percent bonus armor to three + eight percent bonus armor
- Combine cost: 900G to 1000G
- Total cost: 2800G to 2900G
Riot is making Frozen Heart a more appealing purchase when against fast attackers.
- Attack speed reduction aura: 15 to 20 percent
Riot has said that it would like the Pathfinder to keep up with Mastermind for enterprising junglers.
- Movement speed: Eight to nine percent
Free-to-play champion rotation
- July 15 – July 21: Alistar, Aurelion Sol, Graves, Jax, Miss Fortune, Nami, Shyvana, Tristana, Twisted Fate, Wukong
- July 22 – July 28: Dr. Mundo, Ezreal, Galio, Kha’Zix, Lee Sin, Leona, Lucian, Pantheon, Senna, Yasuo