The second half of Fortnite: Battle Royale Battle Pass challenges has officially started. Week six challenges for season seven have just been revealed in the game, and players can complete them to get up to 50 Battle Stars and 6,000 XP.
As usual, all players have access to three free challenges, and four additional ones are available to those who buy the season seven Battle Pass. All challenges can be completed in any Battle Royale mode, except for Playground. Matches in Limited Time Modes allow you to progress, so use them to your advantage to rush some challenges that would be difficult in standard modes.
Week six will send players across several named locations to complete tasks. Most challenges sound quite easy and achievable as you play, but one scavenger hunt will be a bit of a headache.
Check out the challenges in the table below and a full list of tips and tricks you can use to complete them in no time.
|Search an Ammo Box in different named locations (7)||5 Battle Stars|
|Search Chilly Gnomes (7)||5 Battle Stars|
|Eliminate opponents in Lucky Landing or Tiled Towers (3)||10 Battle Stars|
|Stage 1: Visit Polar Peak and Tilted Towers in a single match|
Stage 2: Visit Lucky Landing and Retail Row in a single match
Final Stage: Visit Lazy Links and Shifty Shafts in a single match
|1 Battle Star per stage|
|Slide an Ice Puck over 150m in a single throw||5 Battle Stars|
|Stage 1: Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (200)|
Stage 2: Deal damage with Assault Rifles to opponents (200)
Final Stage: Deal damage with Grenades, Clingers, or Stink Bombs to opponents (200)
|3 Battle Stars per stage|
|Deal damage with different weapons in a single match (5)||10 Battle Stars|
Tips and tricks
- Playing big team Limited Time Modes, such as Disco Domination, is a great way to complete most of these challenges. You’ll be safer when visiting areas and searching for items since most players in the early game will be your allies.
- You’ll also have a lot of chances to deal damage to opponents in big team modes, since you respawn after you die and you won’t be the center of attention even after you start shooting.
- Dealing 200 damage might be a hard challenge to some. The best way to complete this is to play Duos or Squads, and use these weapons to eliminate opponents who are down but not out.
- Dealing damage with different weapons means they must have different names. Dealing damage with an Assault Rifle, a Burst Assault Rifle, and a Thermal Scoped Assault Rifle should count as three different weapons instead of one, despite them all being from the same category of Assault Rifles. But remember that different rarities of the same weapon still count as a single weapon, since they have the same name.
- Eliminating opponents in Tilted Towers won’t be a problem, since it’s the most popular area in the game. But don’t look over Lucky Landing, especially if the Battle Bus starts from the south.
- Ammo boxes are everywhere. You’ll find many of them hidden behind furniture inside houses or on metal shelves inside garages.
- The best way to slide an Ice Puck 150m is to do so in a frozen surface, specifically the giant frozen lake northwest of Happy Hamlet. Slide it from one end to another to easily complete this challenge.
- You can visit two areas in a single match regardless of the method. The best way to do so is landing at one first, getting a vehicle, and heading toward the second point. Remember you can complete that by visiting these points in any order.
If you own the Battle Pass and completed the five previous weeks of challenges, you can look for a new secret banner once you also finish this week’s challenges.