The 2021 Standard rotation within Magic: The Gathering dropped some Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths card values while others have risen in price over time.
Upon the release of IKO, Companion cards dominated the meta. Prices fluctuated throughout the set’s run in Standard, with a few maintaining value post-2021 Standard rotation. Many of the Triome lands are worth between $10 and $40, depending on the version. And several IKO Godzilla Showcase versions are still worth money on the secondary market, with some variants priced up to $50.
Most expensive Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths priced cards
The Ozolith is a powerful legendary Artifact that’s able to retrieve counters off creatures that die and place them on another target creature. Often played within the Commander format, The Ozolith is also sometimes included in the Hardened Scales deck from the Modern format.
- Extended foil: $59 to $65
- Prerelease foil: $30 to $35
- Extended non-foil: $$35
- Foil: $27 to $30
- Regular: $25 to $27
Played in multiple Magic formats, Fiend Artisan had a price spike leading up to the release of March of the Machine. The nightmare creature grew in popularity through the Commander format, along with Modern and Legacy.
- Extended foil: $74 to $77
- Prerelease foil: $52 to $55
- Foil: $18 to $20
- Extended non-foil: $22 to $25
- Regular: $15 tp $16
Rising above the $10 price threshold at the start of 2023 was Drannith Magistrate. The human wizard sees a mix of gameplay within the Modern and Commander formats. Decks Drannith Magistrate has been added to include Thalia and The Gitrog Monster from MOM and Hammer Time within the Modern format.
- Extended foil: $50 to $55
- Prerelease foil: $25 to $28
- Foil: $16
- Extended non-foil: $18
- Regular: $14 to $15
Formerly a top Standard Constructed card and now played in MTG formats like Pioneer and Modern, Shark Typhoon decreased in price starting in February but has since leveled off following the release of MOM. Despite the price drop, the Enchantment in Blue is still worth money on the secondary market.
- Extended foil: $32 to $35
- Extended non-foil: $20 to $22
- Prerelease foil: $16
- Foil: $12
- Regular: $11 to $12
Winota, Joiner of Forces
Banned in Duel Commander and the digital Historic format, Winota, Joiner of Forces is a powerful Naya legendary creature. The legendary human warrior getting banned didn’t stop players from including Winota, Joiner of Forces in a variety of Commander decks, though. Most versions of the legendary in Red and White are $10 and under, except for two variants.
- Extended foil: $54 to $60
- Prerelease foil: $18 to $20
- Extended non-foil: $13
- Foil: $6 to $7
- Regular: $4 to $6
Godzilla Ikoria MTG variants
Contained within the IKO set were 17 Godzilla variants featured on a borderless Showcase frame. For a majority of these Magic cards, only the Godzilla variants are worth money while regular versions of the cards are priced under $10. All MTG cards listed are the Godzilla Showase variants from the IKO set.
- Illuna, Apex of Wishes//Ghidorah, King of the Cosmos: $46 to $50
- Luminous Broodmoth//Mothra, Supersonic Queen: $36 to $40
- Nethroi, Apex of Death//Biollante, Plant Beast Form: $22 to $25
- Brokkos, Apex of Forever//Bio-Quartz Spacegodzilla: $12 to $18
The release of IKO showcased three-color mana fixing with Triome lands Zagoth Triome, Savai Triome, Ketria Triome, Indatha Triome, and Raugrin Triome. The set of lands forms an enemy wedge cycle with a focus on the central color, flanked by two allies.
- Ketria Triome: Showcase foil version priced around $44 to $47, and a regular version at $18.
- Raugrin Triome: Showcase foil version priced around $34 to $38, and a regular version at $12.
- Savai Triome: Showcase foil version priced around $32 to $35, and a regular version at $15.
- Zagoth Triome: Showcase foil version priced around $30 to $35, and a regular version at $16.
- Indatha Triome: Showcase foil version priced around $27 to $32, and a regular version at $14.
All images via WotC, Magic: The Gathering
Update April 25 11:30am CT: All IKO cards worth money were updated following the release of March of the Machine.