The eighth monthly final for the Brawl Stars Championship will be held on Oct. 3 and 4. The competition has a $62,500 prize pool and will grant crucial qualification points for the 2020 World Finals later this year.
The top three teams from each region’s online qualifiers are playing in this monthly final. There are four regions: North America, Europe, Latin America, and Asia-Pacific (APAC).
The monthly finals were supposed to be an offline event in Katowice, Poland. But due to health concerns and international travel restrictions associated with the COVID-19 pandemic, they’re being held online. Several changes to the format were made to enable the monthly finals to be held online.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Brawl Stars Championship 2020 October monthly finals:
- To ensure that teams aren’t at a ping disadvantage in the monthly finals, each region’s teams will only compete among themselves.
- There will be a group play featuring the three teams in a single round-robin format.
- Each match will be the best-of-three sets while each set will be the best-of-five matches.
North America/ North LATAM
- Omen Elite
- Tempo Storm
- SK Gaming
- Codemagic Purple
- Tribe Gaming
- PSG Esports
Saturday, Oct. 3 (Day one)
- APAC Finals: 5am CT
- Europe/ MENA Finals: 9am CT
Sunday, Oct. 4 (Day two)
- LATAM South Finals: 9am CT
- North America and LATAM North Finals: 1:30pm CT
Prize pool and qualification points
Since each region is competing separately, the prize pool has been split four ways as well. North America and LATAM North and LATAM South have an equal prize pool of $12,250, while it’s $19,000 for Europe and MENA and APAC.
North America/ LATAM North and LATAM South
- First place: 50 points and $9,000
- Second place: 30 points and $2,000
- Third place: 20 points and $1,250
Europe/ MENA and APAC
- First place: 70 points and $9,000
- Second place: 50 points and $6,000
- Third place: 40 points and $4,000