With the Clash Royale League (CRL) West spring season 2020 kicking off on May 23, Fantasy Royale is back in the card-based strategy game. Players can earn up to 1,000 gems this season by playing Fantasy Royale.
Here’s how to reap these rewards:
- Open Fantasy Royale by navigating to the esports tab of the news menu of Clash Royale.
- A window will open that displays all 10 participating teams in the spring season of the CRL West 2020 with their rosters.
- Competitors select four players from any of the teams.
- Once done, click confirm and that’s it. You’ve created your fantasy team.
- Players can also trade players between every week of the league based on their performance.
Fantasy Royale players will be awarded a crown whenever a player on their fantasy roster gets a crown in the CRL. Supercell said the top players at the end of the season will have the chance to win up to 1,000 gems based on the total number of crowns earned.
The spring season of the CRL West 2020 will start on May 23. Ten teams will be competing for a share of the $75,000 prize pool. The league will be played online due to the COVID-19 pandemic.