With the Clash Royale League (CRL) World Finals 2020 kicking off on Dec. 4 (CT), Fantasy Royale is back in the card-based strategy game. The players with the highest score this season will get 100,000 gold by playing Fantasy Royale. Every players who participates in the Fantasy Royale will also get a free emote.
Here’s how to reap these rewards:
- Open Fantasy Royale by navigating to the esports tab of the news menu of Clash Royale.
- A window will open that displays all eight teams competing in the CRL World Finals 2020 with their rosters.
- Competitors select four players from any of the teams.
- Once done, click confirm and that’s it. You’ve created your fantasy team.
- You need to create your fantasy team before the World Finals broadcast begins at 10pm CT on Dec. 4. Until then, players can also trade their fantasy team.
Fantasy Royale players will be awarded a crown whenever a player on their fantasy roster gets a crown in the CRL. At the end of the season, the top players with the most crowns will receive rewards.
The rewards for playing Fantasy Royale are:
- Top score: 100,000 gold
- Top two to five scores : 25,000 gold
- Top six to 10 scores: 10,000 gold
There may be thousands of players who get the top score. Everyone of these players will get 100,000 gold. The same applies to all the other top scores as well.
All players who make a Fantasy team will get a free emote.
The CRL World Finals 2020 will be held on Dec. 4 and 5 (CT). Eight teams will be competing for a share of the $380,000 prize pool and title of the world champions.