If you’ve taken the time to explore the different worlds in Lethal Company then you’ve most likely come across a Beehive. While the allure of collecting this item is enticing, the fact it’s guarded by deadly bees can often turn you away in seconds.
Of course, any resource worth credits is something you’ll want to collect, so it pays to learn the correct method to get your hands on this honey-filled item. Thankfully, there is a way to do it and it’s even easier with help from friends.
Here’s what you need to do if you want to get your hands on a Beehive in Lethal Company.
How to get a Beehive in Lethal Company
Two great solutions come from Steam user ThePigOverLord and in their post, The Art of Stealing Beehives, which is admittedly an incredible read. The first requires multiple players and is much safer, while the other can be done solo. Ultimately, the method is the same.
The main reason you’ll want to grab Beehives is due to the fact that they aren’t inside the abandoned and terrifying buildings where the most profitable scrap resides. Sometimes, when your quota is fast approaching, a Beehive or two can be a slightly safer way to grab a bit more money.
How to get a Beehive with friends
- Send one player in to draw agro from the bees.
- Now, as the second player, wait a brief moment for the bees to leave the hive before running in to grab it.
- The player with the hive should now sprint toward the ship. Ideally in the opposite direction of the bees chasing the first player.
- By sprinting as fast as you can, you should be able to eventually escape the bees and make it to your ship.
- If you make it onto the ship and the bees start heading your way, make sure to close the ship’s door.
How to get a Beehive solo
- Walk toward the bees until you draw their attention.
- Once you have, run away from the hive in the same direction you approached it.
- Begin to run in a wide circle until the hive is once again in front of you.
- Sprint towards the hive, pick it up and head toward your ship asap.
- Once again, if the bees have followed you to the ship, you’ll want to make sure you shut the door in their faces.
You might be thinking that a Beehive isn’t worth possible death, but they’re a fairly valuable item in Lethal Company. A Beehive can be worth anywhere between 70 and 140 credits.
If done correctly you should be able to escape with the Beehive, however, this is much more difficult than the first method so we suggest calling on your friends for help.
Stealing a Beehive in Lethal Company takes skill and most of all confidence. Given these wild creatures, while small, can quickly deal lethal damage, you’re not going to want to stay around them long.