Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, a platform fighting game slated to release late this year, captivated the fighting game community earlier this week. The game, which pits some of the most popular characters in Nickelodeon history against each other, is similar to the Smash Bros. franchise in the way that many different franchises are coming together to duke it out in a fighting game.
And with an extensive catalog of potential characters to choose from, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl could, on paper, have one of the biggest rosters of any fighting game. From Spongebob Squarepants to The Wild Thornberrys, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl includes characters from countless Nickelodeon TV shows, most of which are actually classic cartoons from decades ago as opposed to newer shows on the network.
While the 20 characters revealed in the trailer for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl don’t represent the game’s full roster, there are still enough recognizable names already revealed to garner hype for the game. Here are all of the characters that have been confirmed so far for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl.
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl’s roster
- Helga (Hey Arnold!)
- Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)
- Sandy Cheeks (Spongebob Squarepants)
- Zim (Invader Zim)
- Nigel Thornberry (The Wild Thornberrys)
- Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- April O’Neil (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Spongebob Squarepants (Spongebob Squarepants)
- Patrick Star (Spongebob Squarepants)
- Reptar (Rugrats)
- Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
- Lucy Loud (The Loud House)
- Oblina (Aahh!! Real Monsters)
- Powdered Toast Man (Ren & Stimpy)
- Ren Höek (Ren & Stimpy)
- Stimpy J. Cat (Ren & Stimpy)
- Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Korra (The Legend of Korra)
- CatDog (CatDog)
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl is slated to release in the fall of 2021. The game will be available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC. More characters are expected to be announced as the game’s release date approaches.