Event Predictions for FACEIT League 2015 Stage 3 Finals
A quick Top 8 prediction from ESN on who we think will place at the FACEIT League 2015 Stage 3 Finals.
With the FACEIT League 2015 Stage 3 Finals less than 24 hours away, 8 teams make their way to the DreamHack Winter location in Jonkoping, Sweden. Starting tomorrow they will battle it out for the $250,000 prize pool. While the North American hope for winning is almost all but squashed, Team Liquid will have a chance to play against the top European teams besides Na’Vi.Without further adieu, here are your eSportsNation FACEIT League 2015 Stage 3 Finals Predictions:
- $10,000 Legacy eSports - (Moku, ofnu, busta, RaZ, and mizu)
- $10,000 Team Liquid - (adreN, FugLy, nitr0, EliGE, and Hiko)
- $10,000 Ninjas in Pyjamas - (Xizt, f0rest, GeT_RiGhT, friberg, and allu)
- $10,000 Luminosity Gaming - (FalleN, fer, cold, TACO, and fnx)
- $22,000 Virtus.pro - (pashaBiceps, byali, Snax, TaZ, and Neo)
- $22,000 Fnatic - (dennis, JW, Olofmeister, flusha, and KRiMZ)
Fnatic has been performing very well since their roster change up a month ago. Now that they have the new fragging power of dennis, they’re no longer the top team in the World but they have been beating Na’Vi, Team EnVyUs, Team SoloMid, and Virtus.pro occasionally. Even though their old team lost in a Best-of-One to Luminosity it is likely they’ll move on past Luminosity to play Team EnVyUs, wherein they will lose and place 3rd.
- $50,000 Team SoloMid - (dupreeh, device, Xyp9x, cajunb, and karrigan)
- $100,000 Team EnVyUs - (Happy, NBK, kioShiMa, KennyS, and apEX)