ESL ESEA Pro League Season 2 Finals: Event Preview
This event will also be ignoring the recent patch released on December, 8, 2015.
The eight competing teams were divided up into two groups, Group A, and Group B. Throughout the group stages, and Semi-Final matches, the teams will play in a best-of-three, double elimination bracket. For the two teams that get to the Grand Final, they will play in a best-of-five match.
You can find the groups below:
- Team Liquid
- Team Conquest
- Team EnVyUs
- Question Mark (Formerly Team SoloMid)
- Luminosity Gaming
- Natus Vincere
- Counter Logic Gaming
The first set of matches at the event have already been determined, with the other matches being identified after the outcome of previous matches.
*All matches are in Pacific Time (PT)
Thursday, 10 December
- 10:00 - Team Liquid vs. Team EnVyUs
- 13:00 - Team Conquest vs. Fnatic
- 16:30 - Question Mark vs. Counter Logic Gaming
- 20:00 - Natus Vincere vs. Luminosity Gaming
Friday, 11 December
- 10:00 - Group A Winners
- 13:00 - Group B Winners
- 16:30 - Group A Elimination
- 20:00 Group B Elimination
Saturday, 12 December
- 10:00 - Group A Decider
- 13:00 - Group B Decider
- 16:30 - Semi-Final #1
- 20:00 - Semi-Final #2
Sunday, 13 December
- 11:00 - Grand Final
The Prize Pool
The eight teams from Europe, and North America will be competing across a four day event for a share of the $250,000 prize pool.
The Talent Team
The ESL ESEA Pro League Season 2 Finals will feature an 11-man, on-air talent team bringing you all of the information, casting, and analysis required.
You can find a full list of the talent team below:
- Alex "Machine" Richardson - Host
- Lauren "Pansy" Scott - Caster
- Cory "Megaman" Gilbert - Caster
- Anders Blume - Caster
- Auguste "Semmler" Massonnat - Caster
- John "blu" Mullen - Caster
- Matthew "Sadokist" Trivett - Caster
- Jason "moses" O'Toole - Caster
- Robin "Fifflaren" Johansson - Caster
- Sean "seang@res" Gares - Caster
- Heather "sapphiRe" Mumm - Observer
Be sure to keep up-to-date with all of your Counter-Strike: Global Offensive news and updates at our Twitter - @ESNCS.