The GKS submachine gun with the gorgeous Kitsune camo has arrived in Call of Duty: Mobile. Players can get the weapon for free through the Run and Gun seasonal challenge.
The Run and Gun is a six-part challenge. The GKS - Kitsune can be unlocked in the last stage of the challenge. To get there, though, players must advance through the five previous stages. Each stage gives players a unique mission to complete.
How to get the GKS - Kitsune in CoD: Mobile
The GKS with the Kitsune camo is available at stage six of the Run and Gun seasonal challenge. Here are the tasks you must complete to get the weapon.
- Mission: Kill five enemies in a battle royale match with SMGs.
- Reward: Medic - Warp and 1,000 battle pass XP.
- Mission: Kill 20 enemies in multiplayer matches with any SMG equipped with a camo from the Sand series.
- Reward: .50 GS - Warp and 2,000 battle pass XP.
- Mission: Win three multiplayer matches with any SMG equipped with a charm and two stickers.
- Reward: Backpack one - Cosmic Wave and 3,000 battle pass XP.
- Mission: Fit any MSMC with recommended equipment (system recommendation one, stability, and endurance).
- Reward: 15 weapon XP cards and 4,000 battle pass XP.
- Mission: Win five multiplayer matches with any SMG equipped with the Toughness, Hardline, and Lightweight perk.
- Reward: KN-44 with Warp camo and 5,000 battle pass XP.
- Mission: Equip any SMG, play a battle royale match with friends, and win a BR match.
- Reward: GKS - Kitsune and 6,000 battle pass XP.
The seasonal event will last until the end of Call of Duty: Mobile’s season one, which is scheduled to conclude on March 9 at 6pm CT.