The full patch notes for Teamfight Tactics update 9.14B are finally here. There are a ton of changes to items, traits, and champions that destroy the current Assassin meta that’s plagued the game over the past few weeks.
Assassins aren’t the only thing to get hit, however. Volibear, Tristana, and Locket of the Iron Solari have also been nerfed into the ground to stop players from abusing their high shields and attack speed.
Critical strike damage
- Critical strike damage now stacks additively rather than multiplicatively. Paired with changes to Assassins and Infinity Edge, also in this patch, Assassins will deal around 25 percent less damage and IE will come out net neutral.
- Critical strike damage: 150 percent/350 percent lowered to 125 percent/350 percent
- Bonus ability power: 35/100 increased to 45/100
- Attack speed per stack: Eight percent increased to 10 percent
- Golem HP: 2,500 increased to 2,200
- Ability damage: 100/175/250 increased to 100/200/300
- Health: Decreased from 700 to 650
- Attack speed: Decreased from 0.75 to 0.7
- One star attack damage: Increased from 50 to 60
- Health: Decreased from 600 to 550
- One star health: Increased from 500 to 550
- Ability damage: 300/400/500 increased to 300/500/700
- Attack damage: Increased from 55 to 65
- Attack speed: Decreased from 0.7 to 0.65
- Armor: Decreased from 35 to 30
- Attack speed: Decreased from 0.65 to 0.55
- Trigger effect chance: Decreased from 25 percent to 20 percent
- Swordbreaker has a 25-percent chance and Hush has a 50-percent chance
- Critical strike damage: Increased from 100 percent to 150 percent
Locket of the Iron Solari
- Shield amount: Decreased from 300 to 200
- Percent max health damage: Increased from three percent to five percent
- Raptors will now always properly drop a loot box.
- The Guardian trait no longer fades when a guardian dies.
- Redemption will now properly heal 1,000 HP.
- Guardian Angel will now trigger in all cases.