Patch 9.17 hits Summoner’s Rift tomorrow and it’s bringing a slew of champion changes that could have an impact on League’s meta.
Only Aurelion Sol and Kayle are in for major changes, while most other champions will see slight adjustments. Qiyana is getting a couple of nerfs after becoming a terror on the Rift, while Kalista will receive a few buffs to her base stats to help add some power back into the pick.
Here are the full patch notes for League Patch 9.17.
Passive—Center of the Universe
- Damage reduced from 20/23/26/29/32/35/40/45/50/55/60/70/80/90/100/110/120/130 to 16/18/20/22/24/27/30/35/40/45/50/60/70/80/90/100/110/120.
- Ratio changed from 0.18 to 0.35 (levels 1-18) ability power to 0.25 ability power.
- Crowd control from enemies that inhibit abilities no longer nullifies Center of the Universe.
- Cooldown changed from a flat 10 seconds to 11/10/9/8/7 seconds.
- Movement speed increased from 10 percent to 20 percent.
- New effect, Catch Me Catch You: If Aurelion Sol is traveling faster then the star, the star will speed up to match Aurelion Sol’s pace.
- New effect, Let it Rip: When Aurelion Sol pushes his stars to their outer radius, they do increased damage and rotate at a higher speed that decays over time. After three seconds or if Aurelion Sol reactivated Celestial Expansion early, the stars retract back to their inner ring and grant the champion 40 percent movement speed that decays over 1.5 seconds.
- Cooldown changed from 6/5.5/5/4.5/4 seconds to 8/6.5/5/3.5/2 seconds.
- Mana cost changed from 40 mana plus 22/24/26/28/30 mana per second when the ability is activated to 70/80/90/100/110 mana on cast.
E—Comet of Legend
- Aurelion Sol no longer receives extra movement speed when moving in the same direction for a longer period of time.
- Range increased from 3000/4000/5000/6000/7000 to 5500/6000/6500/7000/7500 units.
- Cooldown increased from 60/55/50/45/40 seconds to 80/75/70/65/60 seconds.
- Speed increased from flat 600 to 600/650/700/750/800.
Q—Winds of War
- Cooldown decreased from 14/13/12/11/10 seconds to 12/11.5/11/10.5/10 seconds.
W—Shield of Durand
- Minimum damage increased from 10/20/30/40/50 to 20/35/50/65/80.
- Maximum damage increased from 30/60/90/120/150 to 60/105/150/195/240.
- Attack damage increased from 67 to 69.
- Mana increased from 231.8 to 250.
- Mana growth increased from 35 to 45.
- Kayle now enters her Arisen form at level six, while Aflame form transformation happens at level 11.
- Bonus movement speed dropped to eight percent when Exalted in all directions.
- Zealous stack sources now include all basic attacks.
- Arisen attack range reduced from 550 to 525 units.
- Kayle’s bonus attack speed while in her Zealous form no longer increases to 10 percent bonus attack speed per stack when she is in her Arisen form.
- Fire waves no longer do true damage.
- New effect, Transcendent Attack Range: While in Transcendent form, Kayle gains an additional 50 range for a total of 575 attack range on basic attacks.
- New effect, mana refund: Radiant Blast now refunds 50 percent of the mana cost for each champion hit by the ability.
- Cast delay decreased from 0.5 seconds to 0.25 seconds.
- Cast time changed from attack speed timer to 0.25 seconds.
- Missile speed decreased from 2,000 to 1,600.
- Range decreased from 950 to 900 units.
- Resistance reduction decreased from 20 percent of target’s resistances for three seconds to 15 percent of target’s resistances for four seconds.
- Bonus magic damage reduced from 8/10/12/14/16 percent (plus-one percent per 100 ability power) of the target’s missing health to 8/9/10/11/12% (plus-one percent per 50 ability power) of the target’s missing health.
- On-hit ratio changed from 0.1 total attack damage and 0.2 ability power to 0.1 bonus attack damage and 0.25 ability power.
- Cost reduced from flat 100 mana to 100/50/0 mana
- Area of effect radius increased from 475 to 500 units.
Q—Shield of Daybreak
- Cooldown decreased from six seconds to five seconds.
- Attack damage increased from 61 to 64.
- When Neeko is disguised, she can select herself to deactivate her disguise. Upon doing so, the passive goes on a two-second cooldown.
- New effect, Thrust Damage. Releasing the ability within 0.35 seconds of cast now increases the physical damage on enemies below 25 percent of the their maximum health.
- No longer reduces damage against non-epic monsters.
- Base damage decreased from 70/105/140/175/210 to 60/95/130/165/200.
R—Supreme Display of Talent
- Cooldown increased from 120/100/80 to a flat 120.
- Magic resist increased from 30 to 34.
- Mana cost reduced from 100/120/140 to a flat 100.
- Cooldown lowered from 130/120/110 to 110/100/90.