Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp’s new winter sports–themed event started on Jan. 22, and it introduced a few new items and clothes to the Nintendo mobile game.
There’s not much time to earn them all, so if you’re interested, you’re going to want to start collecting Pocket Camp’s new currency, snowflakes.
The new items cost both bells and snowflakes, so you’re going to want to make sure you have a ton of both.
Here’s a full list of the items added to Pocket Camp with the winter sports–themed event.
- Figure skating shoes — 100 bells, 10 snowflakes
- Snowboard pants — 100 bells, 10 snowflakes
- Snowboard jacket — 100 bells, 10 snowflakes
- Figure skating outfit — 300 bells, 40 snowflakes
- Pearl tiara — 300 bells, 40 snowflakes
- Beanie with goggles — 300 bells, 40 snowflakes
- Mini skate rink — 500 bells, 80 snowflakes
- Snow park — 1,000 bells, 100 snowflakes
Unlike in other Pocket Camp special events, there are no items to unlock from completing event challenges—just snowflakes.
But unlocking the snowflakes awarded for completing event challenges will likely prove helpful in saving up for the event’s big ticket item, the snow park.