This week’s Teamfight Tactics patch “adds a little spice” to the game, according to a recent rundown with senior game designer Riot “JBach” Statikk.
Patch 11.7, which is expected to hit the live servers on Wednesday, March 31, is as light as they come. With the Fates World Championship locked on to Patch 11.6 and scheduled to take place from April 7 to 9, a few minor balance changes are coming to the game.
“We’re in a place where a lot of competitive events are happening… and we don’t really want to change too much right as players are playing [at Worlds], and make the game suddenly a new one to relearn,” Statikk said. “We’re kinda treading lightly [with Patch 11.7].”
The devs are tightening up and fine-tuning Darius, Talon, and Nidalee in Patch 11.7—champions who have fallen behind in Fates. Vladmir, Aatrox, and Cho’Gath are also set to receive some adjustments.
Here’s the full list of changes for TFT’s Patch 11.7
- Vanguard Armor: 100/250/500/800 to 100/250/500/1,000
- Nidalee Javelin Toss Damage: 100/175/300 to 100/175/350
- Vladimir Transfusion Damage: 400/600/900 to 400/600/1,000
- Darius Fortune’s Guillotine Damage Falloff upon reset: 25 percent to 25/20/10 percent
- Irelia Bladestorm Disarm Duration: 2.5/3/4 to 2.5/3/5 seconds
- Yuumi Zoomies Heal: 30/45/75 percent to 30/45/90 percent missing Health
- Aatrox Infernal Chains Damage: 400/600/2,000 to 400/600/2,500
- Cho’Gath Rupture Damage: 200/400/1,500 to 200/400/2,000
- Talon Truestrike Bonus Damage: 100/150/400 to 100/200/600
- Shen Max Mana Lock Duration: 4/4/8 to four seconds
- Sejuani Firecracker Damage: 100/200/800 to 100/200/1,600
- Xayah Featherstorm Return Damage: 100/200/400 to 100/200/600
The devs have made some changes to the MMR systems to create more consistency in LP gains/losses. Players should see a smoother climb (or fall) going forward.