The Peacekeeper Elite League 2020 spring season begins today. The league is played on the Chinese version of PUBG Mobile.
The PEL was initially supposed to be a live event but was moved to an online setting due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Here’s everything you need to know about the league.
- The league is split into three parts: the preseason, regular season, and the finals.
- The PEL preseason will be held from March 19 to 29 with 20 teams participating. The top-five teams from the preseason will directly qualify for the PEL Finals while the sixth to 20th placed teams will proceed to the PEL regular season.
- The PEL regular season will be played on April 2. The top-10 teams will qualify for the PEL Finals.
- The PEL Finals will be played from April 3 to 5.
- All matches will be played in the first-person perspective (FPP).
For the preseason, the 20 teams have been split into four groups of five teams each.
- X-Quest F
- Give Me Five
- LGD Gaming
- Regans Gaming
- Elite Esports
- Four Angry Men
- Royal Never Give Up
- AgFox Black
- LK Gaming
- All Gamers
- Ahq e-Sports Club
- TOP Esports
- Funplus Phoenix
- 619 Esports
- Still Moving Under Gunfire