Patches are long at times. Sometimes we just want to know what’s going on. So down below, I’m going to quickly sum up all that was said in the recent patch in the least amount of words possible. Ready? Go.
This is where most of the words are going to go in this article.
- Reverted back to pre-2016 status, Kog’Maw is the first champion to has been reverted back on a previous champion update.
- No longer a standing turret.
- W no longer doubles Kog’s attack speed or the attack speed cap, but deals more max health per hit has a higher range early and lasts longer.
- Q reverted back to granting 15/20/25/30/35% attack speed
- All in all, to make Kog’Maw a special little champion again.
- E damage lowered.
- Passive damage up.
- W damage down.
- W’s cost adjusted.
- E no longer requires build-up to cast.
- Escape Velocity removed from E, no longer can cast Comet anytime outside of combat.
- W cast range reduced.
- E healing down.
- Cassiopeia still can’t wear boots. We thought you’d like to know.
- Attack damage per level up.
- Sheen buffed, god help us.
- Identity check: he’s an ADC, who would have guessed it.
- E damage up, cooldown reduced.
- Kled does full damage to monsters and minions while dismounted.
- R’s range and duration decreased.
- Kled’s first patch. Kled’s basic damage against minions is no longer reduced after dismount.
- Fixed a bug preventing Leona from Flashing during Zenith Blade’s cast time.
- Poison ticks much faster, but damage over time is unchanged.
- Reflects how well Singed was able to outmaneuver his opponents.
- W cooldown increased at early ranks.
- Punishing Soraka without an aggressive support like Blitzcrank or Leona can be pretty frustrating.
- Low early cooldown on Soraka’s heal prevents opposing lanes from meaningfully trading with her carry.
- Q attack speed down.
- Giving opponents a bit more ground to stand on, when Twitch doesn’t have Rat-ta-tat-tat to amplify his damage.
- R’s cone proc deals more damage, but its area-of-effect burn ticks one less time.
- Should help Udyr players feel the impact of their abilities more clearly.
Splash Art Updates
Royal Guard Fiora
No Star Guardian Yordles in this patch!? GDI.
Images and information all from League of Legends
Adam Newell is a Journalist for @ and can be contacted in ways displayed below:
Email: [email protected]