TLDR: League of Legends Patch 6.20
Patches are long at times. Sometimes, we just want to know what's going on. So down below, I'm going to quickly summarize all that was said in the recent 6.20 League of Legends patch in the least amount of words possible. Ready? Go.
HAIL THE CANDY KING
Passive crit slow is stronger but decays back to normal faster. Q no longer fully resets Ashe’s attack timer.
Instead of fully resetting Ashe’s basic attack, casting Ranger’s Focus reduces her basic attack delay to 40 percent of the full value (no reduction if the delay is already below 40 percent).
- W modernization.
- COOLDOWN 13 seconds ⇒ 13/12/11/10/9 seconds
- RANGE ⇒ 650
- Fixed a bug where units would be hit if they had escaped the area after the cast.
- E mana cost up and damage down.
- Q gives a stacking buff instead of a unique buff for eating certain monsters.
- R slow increases over time.
- Base health regen up.
- Q cooldown and Worked Ground duration reduced.
- Q and E AP ratios up.
- Q minion healing down.
- E health scaling down.
- Ghouls follow Yorick through Teleport.
- E no longer marks minions.
- W animation improved to match updated effect.
- Q animation visually sped up.
- The basic attack component of Hecarim’s E - Devastating Charge can now critically strike, in line with similar abilities, such as Nasus’s Q.
- Pantheon is no longer locked out of his active items if he dies during R - Grand Skyfall’s channel.
- Fixed a number of bugs where various short-range dash abilities (ex. Riven’s E - Valor, Hextech Protobelt-01) and knock-back effects (ex. Janna’s R - Monsoon) that can’t move champions across normal terrain were able to move them over player-created terrain. This is technically a Jarvan buff.
- Additionally fixed a few spots where Vayne’s Q - Tumble was able to move across ledges.
- Fixed an edge case where Tryndamere’s E - Spinning Slash could damage allies he spins through if they were directly on top of an enemy unit.
- Fixed a bug where Rift Herald couldn’t disable Garen’s Passive - Perseverance after Perseverance "ranked up" at level 11.
- Kled can now issue pings during R - Chaaaaaaaarge!!!
- Pinging active items while dead no longer displays “0 charges.”
- Battle Bunny Riven’s sound effects for Q - Broken Wings and R - Wind Slash have been restored.
- Master Arcanist Ziggs’s Q - Bouncing Bomb explosion visuals have been restored.
- Cottontail Fizz’s health bar has been moved up to match his base skin.
- Lunar Goddess Diana’s health bar has been moved up to match her base skin.
This last one’s not really a bug so much as us getting ahead of something that might feel like a bug down the road:
- Most PROJECT Crafting materials will expire on Nov. 6. Augment Caches are the exception, but won’t drop PROJECT Cores after this date. Disenchant your leftover stuff.
Star Guardian Jinx - Legendary - 1820rp
Star Guardian Janna - 1350RP
Star Guardian Lulu - 1350RP
Star Guardian Poppy - 1350RP
Images and information all from League of Legends.
Adam Newell is a journalist for @ and can be contacted in ways displayed below: