Nearly a week after Patch 9.14 hit the live servers, Riot is rolling out a balance micropatch to, hopefully, level the playing field.
Lead gameplay designer Mark “Scruffy” Yetter tweeted earlier today the entire list of changes in the micropatch, which is slated to release today. Among the changes, it seems Riot intends to unbench the Kench.
Here is the full list of changes in the Patch 9.14 balance micropatch.
- Passive basic attack damage increased from 2.5 percent to 4 percent of max HP
- Q cooldown decreased from 8/6 seconds to 5 seconds
- Q slow increased from 30-50 percent to 30-70 percent
- Base health increased from 550 to 575
- Base HP regeneration increased from 6 to 8
- Q mana cost decreased from 80-100 to 70-90
- Passive damage decreased from 4 to 3
- W cooldown increased from 24-12 to 24-16
- E heal decreased from 13-25 percent to 12-20 percent AP
Quality of Life
- Q recast delay removed (previously was 0.5 seconds)