The mid-season of 2018 is officially under way for League of Legends. And in Patch 8.10 this week, the annual list of big changes begins with the jungle, runes, and a new set of badass Pulsefire skins.
It’s worth noting that tomorrow’s Patch 8.10 will be noticeably smaller than Patch 8.11 in a couple of weeks. That patch promises to bring new items, widespread changes to ADCs, a new champion, and new runes, but there’s still a lot to digest in this week’s patch.
Here’s our comprehensive list of the nerfs, buffs, and new stuff in Patch 8.10.
- Sadism (R): Cooldown increased by 10-20 seconds depending on rank; current health cost raised to 25 percent.
- You can now no longer buy both a support item and a jungle item, including Hunter’s Machete, Hunter’s Talisman, Ancient Coin, Spellthief’s Edge, Relic Shield, or their upgrades.
- Health lowered by 10.
- Damage reduction lowered from 20-50 to 15-40.
- Base health regeneration lowered by one health per five seconds.
- Roar of the Slayer (E): Base damage lowered by five; AP scaling raised by 15 percent; no longer deals bonus damage to secondary target; armor reduction now applies to all enemies hit with E or a knocked-back enemy; armor reduction now lasts 1.5 seconds longer.
- Unstoppable Onslaught (R): Allied Azir R no longer stops this ability.
- Movement speed increased by five.
- Unstable Matter (W): No longer has an AP scaling.
- Elastic Slingshot (E): AP scaling increased by 20 percent.
- Let’s Bounce! (R): AP scaling increased by 20 percent.
- Caretaker’s Shrine (W): Mana cost decreased by 20 mana.
- If an ally kills a hunted monster within six seconds of Kindred damaging it, Kindred still acquires the mark.
- Wards now last 30-60 seconds longer, but have a 60-30 second longer cooldown. This rewards better ward placements and punishes poor ones.
- Deals 3-30 more damage depending on level.
- Base active item CDR raised by five percent.
- Active item CDR per stack lowered by one percent.
- Movement speed raised from 15-40 percent based on level to 25-40 percent.
- Base damage raised by 50.
- Time available lowered from 10 minutes to eight minutes.
- In-combat lockout lowered by eight seconds.
- All camps start by providing significantly less experience, but experience increases with level until level seven.
- Experience gained from camps is no longer reduced by five percent for each level the champion is ahead of the camp in question (no longer punished for being extremely ahead).
- Gromp, Medium and Small Krugs, Large Razorbeak no longer provide reduced experience on their first clear. Large Krug first clear experience reduced from 50 percent to 30.
- Rift Scuttler no spawns randomly on either side of the river after the first spawn, provides more experience than most camps, has scaling gold, spawns 15 seconds faster, respawns 45 seconds faster, steals less Honeyfruit, and has new particles to indicate its defense boost.
- Hunter’s Talisman: Now deals 15 more damage over five seconds, heals for five more points per five seconds, no longer boosts damage with bonus health, removed base mana regeneration, and now regenerates flat mana per second scaling with missing mana while in the jungle. Upgrades inherit these changes.
- Hunter’s Machete: 10 more on-hit damage, no longer grants attack speed. Upgrades inherit these changes.
- Runic Echoes: Now builds out of Lost Chapter, and provides mana/cooldown reduction but no more movement speed.
- Kill streak bounties are now valued for less, but are only given to the killer rather than split up across the team (promotes solo power).
- Dying now resets bounty level, rather than dropping it by three levels.
Pulsefire Shen, Twisted Fate, and Riven – 1,350 RP
Dragon Master Swain chromas
- You can now download other players’ replays from ranked and Clash games from Match History.
- Resolved an issue where the League client was using more resources than intended, causing some performance issues.
- Masterwork chests will now be available for one gemstone.