We are rapidly approaching the next patch for League of Legends Patch 9.9. As we prepare for the multiple adjustments to many fan-favorite champions, its time to learn a bit more about some of the changes that could be heading to live servers when 9.9 hits.
Riot has buffed, nerfed, or otherwise adjusted plent of champions in the PBE. Akali, Hecarim, Jarvan IV, Morgana, and Rek’sai all were subjected to nerfs this time around, while Darius, Lissandra, Maokai, Shen, Sylas, and Volibear all received buffs. Here are the full changes.
- Twilight Shroud (W)
- Extended duration decreased from 8/8.5/9/9.5/10 seconds to 7/7.5/8/8.5/9 seconds.
- Cooldown increased from 21/19/17/15/13 seconds to 25/22/19/16/13 seconds.
- Decimate (Q)
- Blade damage increased from 40/70/100/130/160 to 50/80/110/140/170.
- Heal increased from 12/24/36 percent missing health to 15/30/45 percent missing health.
- Devastating Charge (E)
- Minimum damage decreased from 45/80/115/150/185 to 45/75/105/135/165.
- Maximum damage decreased from 90/160/230/300/370 to 90/150/210/270/330.
- Base health decreased from 571.2 to 570.
- Mana decreased 302.2 to 300.
- Mana regeneration decreased from 1.3512 to 1.3.
- Golden Aegis (W)
- Bonus shield adjusted from +2/2.25/2.5/2.75/3% of Jarvan’s maximum health per nearby enemy champion to 1.5% of Jarvan’s maximum health per nearby enemy champion.
- Demacian Standard (E)
- Cooldown increased from 11 to 12.
- Ring of Frost (W)
- Damage increased from 70/100/130/160/190 to 70/105/140/175/210.
- AP ratio increased from 30 percent to 60 percent.
- Bramble Smash (Q)
- Damage increased from 65/105/145/185/225 to 70/115/160/205/250.
- Black Shield (E)
- Shield strength lowered from 70/140/210/280/350 to 60/120/180/240/300.
- Cooldown increased from 23/21/19/17/15 to 26/24/22/20/18.
- Base AD lowered from 65.5 to 64
- AD per level lowered from 3.35 to 3
- Prey Seeker (Q)
- Cooldown increased from 11/10/9/8/7 to 12/11.5/11/10.5/10.
- Attack speed per level increased from 2 to 3
- Shadow Dash (E)
- Bonus health as damage increased from 12 percent to 15 percent.
- Kingslayer (W)
- Base damage increased from 50/75/100/125/150 to 60/90/120/150/180.
- Frenzy (W)
- Bonus attack speed per stack increased from 4/8/12/16/20 percent to 5/10/15/20/25 percent.
Additionally, Aatrox is going through more changes before his big ultimate rework goes live on Patch 9.9. Riot Games Lead Designer David “Repertoir” Capurro outlined all the current changes and tuning the team has made up to this point as well.
Make sure to try out all the changes in the League PBE while they are still available. And while pretty much champion has something interesting going on, Aatrox’s changes should be particularly exciting to play around with when he hits the Rift in the next patch.