2017 Season Update
Details about the 2017 season of League of Legends have been fully revealed by Riot. Let us quickly look at those changes coming into place.
For the full update, be sure to check it out here.
- Solo/Duo Queue returns.
- Flex Queue allows up to five players to queue up, similar to the 2016 season.
Replays and Practice Modes
- Replay tool allows you to rewatch matches with ease and see when and how objectives and kills were taken and performed.
- The practice tool gives you all the tools necessary to practice new champions without loading into a game every time; infinite mana and health, choosing your level, no cooldowns and more.
- New teach, designs and UI.
- Change in game settings from the client (FINALLY).
Assassin Update - Detailed HERE
- Talon, Rengar, Leblanc and Katarina given major changes.
- Fizz, Zed, Akali, Kha'zix, Shaco and Ekko given minor changes.
- Armor Penetration changed to Lethality.
NEW ASSASSIN ITEMS
Poacher's Dirk - Kill large minions for it to become serrated dirk.
Sorcerer's Bane - Anti engage item.
Gameplay Updates - Detailed HERE
- Blast Cone - Knocks away enemies.
- Scryer's Bloom - Reveals large portion of the map.
- Honeyfruit - Health galore.
- Red and Blue Buff no longer have small monsters.
- Six raptors instead of four.
- Grump poison gone.
- Krugs break into smaller krugs until fully defeated.
- Strength of the Ages removed.
- Courage of the Colossus included - Gain shields when inflicting crowd control.
- Knight's Vow - Choose a partner to gain armor and movement speed around them.
- Redemption - Target a part of the map to heal allies, damages allies.
What are your thoughts on the recent changes for 2017? Let us know by commenting below or tweeting us @.
Adam Newell is a journalist for @ and can be contacted in ways displayed below: