In the latest Smite patch, the developers are adding The Dark Enchantress to the game alongside various buffs, nerfs, and quality-of-life updates.
Two of the most important QOL updates are the mute option for copyright music and normal games pausing. With more games adapting their settings to streamers’ needs so they don’t get hit with a DMCA and potentially lose their channel, Smite is seemingly following the same approach.
While there were only moderate changes made to the gods, they should shake up the meta in the near future, especially considering that there were also heavy updates to some items, which could indirectly change the meta as well.
Here’s the full list of notes and updates for Smite Patch 8.6.
Morgan Le Fay (new)
Empowered Blade (P)
Morgan Le Fay’s abilities Mark enemy gods also activating the shared Symbol on her sword providing Magical Power. Once her sword has gained all five Symbols, Morgan Le Fay becomes empowered, gaining double the Magical Power buff and reducing the cooldown of Consuming Power by 10 seconds before the Symbols are all drained.
Sigil Mastery (1)
Morgan Le Fay summons a crashing magical sword, imbued by a sigil of her choice which is briefly carved into the ground. Enemy gods hit are Marked while the Sigil causes secondary effects. Mark of Mind, fearing enemies from the center of the Sigil. Mark of Body, creating a slowing field. Mark of Soul, spawning a decoy that attacks enemy gods hit for four seconds.
Morgan Le Fay summons a dragon apparition which bursts from the ground in front of her, dealing damage and knocking up enemies hit. The dragon then flies forward, dealing damage again and knocking back enemies. Applies Mark of Spirit to enemy gods hit.
Shroud of Wildfire (3)
Morgan Le Fay dons and sends forth a cloak of wildfire, damaging enemies and stopping on enemy gods. On expiration the wildfire explodes in an area, leaving a four second debuff on enemies that continues to deal damage. While the debuff persists, enemies that use a movement ability combust, taking damage again. Morgan Le Fay gains Movement speed for using this ability and can extend the debuff on enemies with continued basic attacks. Applies Mark of Matter to enemy gods hit.
Consuming Power (4)
Morgan Le Fay rises into the air, consuming the Marks on enemies in front of her, dealing damage and empowering her next strikes. For a short duration after Morgan Le fay can fire out three devastating strikes of dark energy, dealing damage and providing a Missing Health Heal per enemy god hit. Initial Marks consumed increase the width of the energy projectiles. Subsequent heals per projectile is reduced by 50 percent.
- Updated description to match functionality. Rather than describing it as a scaling bonus, it is now comparing its damage as a multiplier on your Basic Attack Damage. Nothing has changed but it should be more clear how to calculate how much damage reach does.
- Base health increased from 400 to 450
- Base physical protection increased from nine to 13
Empty the Crypts (4)
- Cooldown decreased from 100s to 90s
Suppress the Insolent (3)
- Increased base damage from 80/130/180/230/280 to 90/140/190/240/290
- Increased dash range from 35 units to 40 units
- Increased base damage from 75/120/165/210/255 to 85/130/175/220/265
Fade Away (3)
- Decreased cooldown from 20/19/18/17/16s to 17/16.5/16/15.5/15s
Throw Back (1)
- Increased base Damage on the Initial Hit from 70/140/210/280/350 to 90/155/220/285/350
Groggy Strike (2)
- Increased base Damage 90/140/190/240/290 to 90/145/200/255/310
Made you look(1)
- Increased base Damage from 70/105/140/175/210 to 80/115/150/185/220
- Dragonfire will now go on cooldown immediately, instead of waiting until the end of the ability’s effects. In essence, this reduces the cooldown by three seconds at all ranks.
- Increased cooldown on Dragonfire from 16/15/14/13/12 to 18/17/16/15/14. With the buff above, the ability will essentially have one less second cooldown.
Rolling Assault (3)
- Increase Scaling on the bonus damage shot from 25 percent to 30 percent
Astral Barrage (4)
- Increased base damage from 180/265/350/435/520 to 180/270/360/450/540
Magma Bomb (3)
- Increased base damage 70/120/170/220/270 to 80/130/180/230/280
- The issue where Benevolence could provide a GP5 benefit and still be sold for full value was fixed. Players will need to leave the fountain with Benevolence to gain GP5.
- Cost increased from 500 to 700
- HP granted increased from 50 to 100
- Mana granted increased from 50 to 100
- Physical power increased from 30 to 40
- Magical power increased from 60 to 70
- Increased physical power from 60 to 70
- Increased magical power from 100 to 120
- Decreased damage dealt Increase from 20 percent to 15 percent
- Decreased damage taken Increase from 20 percent to 15 percent
- Increased health from 50 to 100
- Increased health from to 250 to 300
- Increased damage taken decrease from -20 percent to -15 percent
- Increased damage dealt decrease from -20 percent to -15 percent
- Increased healing done decrease from -20 percent to -15 percent
- Decreased cost from 2,600 to 2,450
- Increased magical power from 25 to 30
- New: Provides five percent attack speed
- Increased attack speed from 10 percent to 15 percent
Ring of Hecate
- Decreased cost from 2,600 to 2,500
- Increased magical power from 80 to 90
- Increased magical power from 25 to 30
- Decreased cost from 750 to 700
- The Classic Joust Map will be replacing the current Joust map in all Normal and Ranked queues for three-vs-three and one-vs-one
- Both Joust maps will be available for custom games
- All changes apply to all three-vs-three and one-vs-one modes unless otherwise specified
- Increased XP Split Bonus from zero to 0.5
- Classic Joust now uses the same base stats for lane minions from S7 Joust, including their rewards and stats scaling
- Lane Minion stats and rewards now scale every one minute
- Jungle Camps have pre-timers
- Jungle Camps now use the same monsters with base stats and rewards from Conquest, without their abilities
- Jungle Camp stats and rewards now scale every two minutes
- Jungle damage buff – increased physical and magical Power by 20 percent; +10 magical power and +5 physical power
- Jungle mana buff – grants +25 MP5 and 10 percent Cooldown Reduction
- Jungle speed buff – increases Movement Speed by 15 percent
- At 10 minutes, both damage buff camps become enhanced, additionally providing 30 percent increased damage to enemy Towers and Phoenixes
- Decreased Phoenix HP5 from 40 to 10
- The map art has been updated from its last adventure iteration and is no longer Fall or Halloween-themed
- Role Trade
- Issue where duplicate roles could be awarded on the same team was fixed
- Role Queue
- Players will now keep their Role Priority Points even if the lobby fails to proceed into an actual match
- Free Rewards
- Issue where the Rewards button can show even if there was no Rewards to earn was fixed
- Issue where TP gain/loss would be shown with “+-” as opposed to just the one symbol that was relevant was fixed
- Issue where MMR gain/loss would be shown as zero even though MMR was being gained or lost was fixed
- Vine Walls
- God abilities that allow passing through player made walls will now allow them to pass through vine walls
- Issue where foliage in trees was not hiding during aerial ultimate was fixed
- Issue where the Classic skin VGS was not playing was fixed
- Issue where Jormungandr would still die if ulting while Alternate timeline triggered was fixed
- Issue where Bone Rush was not playing all of its audio cues was fixed
- Issue where Bone Rush could sometimes not hit point-blank targets was fixed
- Issue where various FX and characters could still be semi-visible while Persephone is in her passive state was fixed
- Issue where Persephone could get into a strange state which resets her items and levels and removes her abilities was fixed
- Issue where controllers would rumble more than intended when Persephone’s passive was triggered was fixed
- Issue where his Divine Light ability provided Slow Immunity for the entire duration instead of the intended first 0.6 seconds was fixed
- Issue where Ratatoskr could buy boots through using the Auto-Buy system was fixed
- Issue where Thanatos could get stuck in vine walls if he ulted from their location as they respawned was fixed
- Gilded Arrow
- This item will no longer mark god pets as targets for the bonus gold passive
- Spirit Robe
- Issue where this ability did not mention in the text that it triggers when rooted was fixed