Several esports personalities and industry leaders have been announced on the Forbes 30 Under 30 list for 2017. The Forbes 30 Under 30 title is reserved for individuals who are “leading a technological and artistic revolution.” In this year’s issue of Forbes 30 Under 30, thirty names were chosen for their key influence in Forbes’ “Games” sector. Judges who chose this set of 30 (alongside 30 alumni from past years) include Brandon Beck (Founder of Riot Games), Jade Raymond (Founder of Motive Studios of EA), and Bonnie Ross (Founder of 343 Industries).
Esports Figures Named to Forbes 30 Under 30
- Andy “Reginald” Dinh (24), Owner of Team SoloMid (Featured Honoree)
- Zaqueri “Aphromoo” Black (24), Captain of Counter Logic Gaming’s League of Legends team
- Juan “Hungrybox” DeBiedma (23), Super Smash Bros. Professional for Team Liquid
- August “Semmler” Massonnat (28), Commentator and Host in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Rachel Quirico (28), Overwatch and Counter-Strike Global Offensive (ELEAGUE) Host and Interviewer
- Tomber Su (25), Managing Director of High School Starleague
- Gabriel “FaLLeN” Toledo (25), Captain of SK Gaming’s Counter-Strike: Global Offensive team
- Josh Watson (29), Operation Manager of Rocket League’s Psyonix
- Noah Whinston (22), CEO of multi-esport organization Immortals
- Andrey Yanyuk (24), Founder of multi-esport organization Tempo Storm
- Olga Zinoveva (26), Producer at Halo’s 343 Industries
What do you think of this VIP list of esports leaders? Tell us your thoughts below or with a tweet @GAMURScom.
Author’s Twitter Page: @junioritis
Photo credits: Riot Flickr