The new Fortnite season is all about heroes and villains. Marvel’s Iron Man, Thor, Wolverine, Storm, Mystique, She-Hulk, Groot, and Doctor Doom are joining forces with the game’s classic characters to try to save the battle royale island from the mighty Galactus.
Chapter Two, season four, also known as the Nexus War, is bringing a slew of changes to the game. Last time around, a massive storm flooded the island, turning it into a watery grave. This time, water is the least of players’ problems.
With the threat of a god-like cosmic entity looming on the horizon, a few of Fortnite’s most iconic weapons and items have been banished to the vault, while others have been taken out.
Here’s the full list.
Vaulted weapons and items
- Tactical Shotgun (all rarities)
- Pistol (Epic/Legendary)
- Rapid Fire SMG (Rare/Epic/Legendary)
- Submachine Gun (All rarities)
- Hunting Rifle (Epic/Legendary)
- Flare Gun (Rare)
- Launch Pad (Epic)
- Stink Bomb (Rare)
- Decoy (Rare/Epic)
- Scoped Assault Rifle (Rare/Uncommon)
- Charge Shotgun (All rarities)
Unvaulted weapons and items
- Pump Shtogun (all rarities)
- Revolver (Epic/Legendary)
- Scoped Assault Rifle (Uncommon/Rare)
- Tactical Submachine Gun (Uncommon/Rare/Epic)
- Shockwave Grenade (Epic)
- Boogie Bomb (Rare)
- Bounce Pad (Rare)
- Port-a-Fort (Rare)
- Silver Surfer Board
- Groot’s Bramble Shield
- Doctor Doom’s Mystical Bomb
- Stark Industries Energy Rifle