An 87-rated Player of the Month (POTM) version of Juanmi Jiménez from Real Betis was introduced to FIFA 22’s squad-building challenge (SBC) menu today.
This is Juanmi’s second special card in FIFA 22 Ultimate Team if you take into account his 81-rated Team of the Week (TOTW) version. EA added this LaLiga POTM card to celebrate his general performance throughout December.
EA has greatly increased all of Juanmi’s skills when compared to his 75-rated gold version, including his Pace (+14), Shooting (+13), Passing (+12), Physical (+12), Defending (+11), and Dribbling (+11).
He still has a three-star weak foot and skill moves, though. You can apply the engine chemistry style to further increase his Dribbling (+7), Passing (+6), and Pace (+5). This will elevate his highest skills and focus on what he’s already good at.
If you want to complete the POTM Juanmi SBC, you have until Jan. 27 to build one 83-rated squad with 75 chemistry minimum, at least one TOTW (Inform) card, and one player from LaLiga. This SBC costs around 25,450 FUT coins on PlayStation, 29,400 on Xbox, and 27,250 on PC if you build it from scratch.
Here’s the cheapest solution to complete the POTM Juanmi Jiménez SBC right now, according to FUTBIN, a website that specializes in FIFA content:
- GK: 82-rated Salvatore Sirigu (Genoa)
- LB: 83-rated Alex Sandro (Piemonte Calcio)
- CB: 83-rated Francesco Acerbi (Lazio)
- CB: 83-rated Simon Kjær (Milan)
- RB: 83-rated João Félix (Atlético de Madrid)
- CDM: 83-rated Arthur Oliveira Melo (Piemonte Calcio)
- CDM: 83-rated Pierre-Emile Højbjerg (Tottenham Hotspur)
- CM: 83-rated Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Roma)
- LW: 83-rated Robin Gosens (Atalanta)
- RW: 82-rated TOTW Jarrod Bowen (West Ham)
- ST: 83-rated Duván Zapata (Atalanta)